News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Winged's foals for free or trade!

Started by Winged, September 17, 2012, 05:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I'm a little disapointed with my breeds this season. I have loads of breeds though, so hopefully someone will see something they want! I have 15 foals of various breeds for free and four that i'm debating on keeping one from. First come first served, just post for any of the free ones.

For the trade ones i'm mostly interested in other foals but i'll also look at bonus tickets or magic marking tickets (definate trade!) and other adopts, probably only adult Quin, Elenaria, Unbridled, Feli and FCFC.

If you'd like to know the parents of any foal let me know :) I might put all the parents up later.

For free

Fjord
4639. Fjord M Red Dun, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)- TheLeet

4884. Fjord M Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Stripe (Calm and steady)

Andalusian
4924. Andalusian F Black, front left Pastern, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)- skysnolimit

4925. Andalusian F Fleabitten Grey, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Calm and steady)

Miniature Horse
4922. Miniature Horse M Bay, front right Pastern, back left Fetlock (High strung and difficult to work with)

Mustang
4638. Mustang F Bay, front right Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

4640. Mustang M Brown, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

4641. Mustang M Bay, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Friesian
4769. Friesian F Black, front right Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
-Was trying for a grey foal, failed

4624. Friesian F Black, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
-Was hoping for roan appy

Gypsy Vanner
4619. Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Dun Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
-Failed vanner project

4620. Gypsy Vanner F Blue Dun (Gruello) Blanket Appaloosa, front left Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) 
-Failed vanner project

4623. Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Red Dun, front right Pastern, back right Pastern, Star and Stripe (Calm and steady)

4923. Gypsy Vanner M Black Roan, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Grade
4621. Grade F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Stocking (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
-75% Luestin
- skysnolimit

4764. Grade M Blue Dun (Gruello) Snowflake Appaloosa, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Blaze (Calm and steady)
-50% Luestin

Possible keeping/trading
-I'm not likely to trade one of these for another foal, i've most likely got my two slots filled.

4840. Fjord M Dun Palomino, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

4926. Mustang F Brown Roan Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

4622. Gypsy Vanner F Chestnut Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Keeping

4850. Fjord M Dun Sooty Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, Irregular Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
-from BKC

4530. Miniature Horse F Smokey Black Roan, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
-From Pink, claimed
Owner of Gliders!

skysnolimit

Oh!  If you don't mind, who are the parents for 4924. Andalusian F Black, front left Pastern, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)?

Winged

My Fali'buri x BC. I've just noticed that ironically my fleabitten grey mare gave a black foal and my black mare gave a fleabitten grey foal lol. Both were BC.
Owner of Gliders!

Willow

If any of my foals interest you for that female mustang please let me know :)

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7191.0

TheLeet

Could I have the red dun Fjord, please? :)

Quote4639. Fjord M Red Dun, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Winged

Willow unfortunately none of them interest me.

Leet sure no problem!
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

skysnolimit

Tricksy Andalusians >D

Could I please claim the following two?

4621. Grade F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Stocking (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

4924. Andalusian F Black, front left Pastern, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I've moved the Luestin grade to the free foals, and would love to see hte Dun palo Fjord boy so i'll give him up for a small trade.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!