News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[RLA] Happy Hutches Rabbitry

Started by Daimas, April 10, 2013, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

Welcome!

Welcome to the Happy Hutches Rabbitry! Here is where you will find the well groomed and pampered bunnies of our founder Daimas!

Goals

Our Goal is to breed the best quality rabbits around for showing and selling, as well as to breed beautiful bunnies for everyone to enjoy!

Our higher quality Bunnies will be shown in the hutches to your left as they are the prized genetic stock. Our lower quality Bunnies are to the right, as they may not be up to par for winning shows, but are prized just the same for their beauty and uniqueness. Even a bunny that has received all low marks in quality is well loved here and treated the same as the blue ribbon winners.

Rules

1. Please be courteous to the people you may meet here. They are here for varying reasons, but all are honored guests. So no squabbling if someone gets the breeding with the doe you wanted.

2. My rabbits are well loved and not to be over stressed by breeding. If I feel a doe or buck has been bred too much lately I will cut them out of the season to give them time to rest. They are loved pets first and foremost.

3.If you wish to breed with one of my does, I do ask a fee of being able to have the first pick of the litter.

4. if you with to breed with a buck(more to follow soon)

Daimas

Bucks

Leonidas
Ear number: 017
Origin: Shelter
Breed: Netherland dwarf
Health: Excellent
Foot positioning: Excellent
Fur quality: Above average
Size: 1.3 lbs

Daimas

Does