News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Oh, the memories...

Started by CutieePiee, April 18, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

You don't see me doing anything too artsy these days...... but as some of you know, I used to run a few adoptables off of PI. I only have MSPaint so it was tough. Drawing the lines on MSPaint with a mouse was probably the most tedious part. I wasn't a great artist, but it was fun. ^^ Then I became overwhelmed with school, so I stopped drawing. But I completely stopped running my adoptables when my PC had a virus and all my original files were wiped.  :( Rather than running them, I've been an adoptable stalker every since.  :D

But anyway, I just logged into my photobucket and found all my old stuff. Just thought I'd share a few of my best work. ^^

I started off with the Huggz. Mostly did PI pony mimics.

Then came the Faery Tails...

The Vixxies & Yasu were my pride & joy. <3

A wolf adoptie I never really got into...

And these three were drawn for a Seed Pony contest...

Ahhh sweet memories <3

Kahlira

Find Love Huggz =D <3 <3 I loved those =D

I think I stalked em all >.>

you did good stuff in paints =D

CutieePiee

Thanks! ^^

Yes, the ever famous Find Love was one of the mimics I remember most. :D

Kahlira

PonyMama

You know me, I forever stalked adoptables you ran, you put much love and care into them
I look back at mine every now and then too

Ryuukokoro

Hee hee I totally still have my Faery Tails! ^_____________^

I can't believe you do all that work in MSPaint. 0_0 That's amazing!

CutieePiee

I'm really glad they made such a lasting impression on you guys! <3 That's the reason why I miss running them. The support is awesome. :)

And I'm glad Sky Bridge made it into a Faery Tail! :D

YourLoveOnly

I don't think I ever saw them around, but that is some impressive work! All I can do with Paint is tiny pixelart. I especially really really love the Yasu <3

PonyMama

OMG look at the date of the one Yasu, which was a birthday Present to me from you, 2008.  We have known each other a few years huh?!

CutieePiee

Wow! I didn't even realize how old that Yasu was. Yes, we're ol' buddies and we go wayyyyy back! <3

Sinister Pink

I have to say the Yasu im particular done with a mouse and paint are amazing, props to you there, have you got a tablet now, or thought about getting one?

They are excellent and to start a cheap one will actually do, I am still using a $40 dollar one from about 7 years ago and only now think that I could do with maybe a better one!

But still, thats so much better than I could do with a mouse and paint...awesome, really awesome!!

Sarah

[size=85]People who click my eggs....make me happy[/size]

BabyKittenCandy

I never stalked any of these but i have to say, you should totally make an adopt from the baby stage of the Yasu! They are SO adorable! Just the baby stage, they are so much want :)

CutieePiee

@Sinister: Thanks! No, I still don't have a tablet. I keep saying I'll look into them, but never found the opportunity to search. With Paint, I zoomed all the way in to trace my pencil sketches and it took me hours and hours to finish. I don't have the steadiest hand, so it really took a lot of patience! ^^

@BKC: Thanks you! I wish I could bring them back. I'll have to look through my other harddrives to see if I left any of the lineart in there.

PonyMama

I am going to add the links to all mine once I get them off my old computer, but I can't find my memory stick
but I loves them all and wanna show them off too

Huggz:

Faery Tails:

Vixxies:

Yasu:

-Grown

-Egg
-blossom
- baby

PonyMama

No I didn't stalk Cutiee and her adopties at all >.<

Ryuukokoro

:O PonyMama beats me at Cutiee stalking!

Ooooomg the Yasu are CUTE! They start out as a little flower that opens and reveals the baby!?! Cutiee you've got to try to find these on your computer, I want a million! X3

PonyMama

I know that's adorable right!

CutieePiee

Wow, PM! You kept all their stages of growth?! <3

If I do end up finding my Yasu, I might want to redo the adults. I like the male a bit more than the female lines, but not completely happy with them.

PonyMama

Of course I did (actually I forgot that I did)
but when I looked I was happy and surprised, I forgot about the other stages