News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feli breeding decision

Started by Winged, May 11, 2012, 10:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I'd like to breed my Mara next, for some fantasy kittens but i've no idea which of my boys to pair her to... Any ideas?

Which colour schemes do you think her colours would go well with? All of my boys are pretty much natural but some naturals might create nice combinations... I'm not sure :)

And here's my Feli:
http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=19&ID=332

ETA: She's related to my Will but i can't remember if that matters for Feli.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I think her with any of your boys would give an interesting combination, but I'd recommend Duff or Lindt.

Imagine if Lindt passed on his Torbie (I think it's called? It's the gold coloring) and you had Mara's Blue base and stripes. I think that would look pretty neat. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Winged

Good idea :) I'll wait a wee bit and get a few ideas. If lots of people like the pairing then the kittens might trade easily...
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=536984

I'd love to see her color on some long hairs and maybe mixed a little with the white markings.

Winged

Probably not him, because i've been thinking of trading him and the Feli must be named and you can't trade them till you get the kittens.
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Well, he sure is a handsome boy!  Whoever recieves him will be lucky!

Winged

Well i do still like him, just haven't become attatched to him so he would still need something good to trade for, probably another feli :)
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

I'm gonna recommend either Lindt or Roku for Mara.  Out of all of yours, I think they'd make the prettiest kittens.

Winged

Lindt is looking like a popular choice xD
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I actually think, though he's not LH, Charlie would look cute with her. :)

PonyMama