News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for new cert

Started by PonyMama, July 06, 2010, 11:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I have a cert for the Loafers adoptable but I think I want something brand new for Secundi, so I thought I would put this out there.

I don't know what I want but it must be clean, pretty and go well with the lines

If you are interested please post here or PM me with examples and a price.  I have sg to spend and that is about it

Neocridders

I love the old cert. But I bet a new cert would be good too ;)

PonyMama

If I get no interest I will use the old cert, but I think something fresh would be nice

Neocridders

You do have a point. Starting anew with a new cert is fun :D

indigowulf

Can you give a hint what you're looking for? Simple design with no flourish, a nature scene, a floral edging, ect?

PonyMama

Not too sure, just something clean
I don't like certs with the grass at the bottom, that looks messy

Rosewood

PM, I messaged you with examples.

Crowflux

I made my Nauscal cert. If you like it, let me know if you're interested. I can do clean and simple, less textured certs too.

PonyMama

those are pretty certs.
Let me know what you have in mind for pretty loafers and a price range, I woudl lvoe to know and we can work things out.

Crowflux

I was thinking of something a little more on the vector illustrative side where maybe there are some kind of wisping designs that frame the loafers in a kind of vague setting (no grass XD), and there would also be places for text info to go within this sort of graphic design.
Just to give you an idea, something loosely along the lines of this sort of feel: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/seraphSIN/vector-effects-image2.gif

As for price, I really don't know. I don't know what's reasonable, but I do know i;d love some customs of the critters. They are adorable. <3

PonyMama

Custom critters are fun, and I don't mind adding sg as well

Ok that seems nice.  Will you make it using brushes or by hand?  and will it be changeable if I find small things I woudl like moved ro changed about it? (not saying I will but always nice to know now)

Crowflux

I will be drawing it by hand, and I'm one to keep organized layers. So, I can send you a .PSD of the cert. :] About what size were you wanting the cert to be, and what info did you want on there (name, id, etc.)?

PonyMama

something that will fit each of teh critters on easily, let me grab some full version examples.

Name, Owner, Gender and ID number
and of course the adoptable name Loafers (I like this to be able to change colors to match the critter)

PonyMama

Crowflux

Sounds good. :D I'll get started~ <3