News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fluffy Kitties - Sketches for sale!

Started by Neocridders, August 10, 2010, 08:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Well, I thought maybe someone on secundi who is not on PI might like these.
I don't know if anyone is interested in plain sketches, but I'll post this just in case.

There are 4 pieces with five items. An adult male and female, and a baby male and female.

I'm looking for pg and USD. So, errr... I guess only USD for secundi folk. That's what I'd like more anyway.

I'm willing to draw other poses as sketches too.
I can't ink or shade these, sorry guys.

If interested, post here :) I'm looking at any offers at all! Autobuy is $10.

http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=forum&sub=replies&forum=159&topic=2618904

Sorry for link. I feel like I should post this, in case I screw up and contradict myself somehow. What's in the thread above is pretty much it. I know I have to be more cautious on PI than here, because you guys are pretty awesome and trustworthy. :)

SeaCrest

I'd totally AB if I could send the money. However, being underage, I do not have paypal nor the permission to set up one. :P

But in RL I have at least $60 on hand most of the time O_o

Good luck, I hope you get USD for your tablet pen!

Neocridders

:) Thank you!
I know what you mean. I use my dad's.

Thanks anyway!

SeaCrest

I doubt my dad would let me use his >.<

Okay, I'm leaving before I clutter up your thread too much...:)

Whimsy

OH i do wish i had $10!! dont know if youd be interested in it but would you be willing to trade it for a $10 itunes card?

Keilin Alyr

I've been tempted by these, but I've never inked or shaded lineart before. If someone could point me toward a decent online tutorial, I might consider these. They're very cute. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Whimsy

If youd allow me to be a colorist for you i can ink and shade them for free :D

Keilin Alyr

I'd give you higher priority for these since I don't have much in the way of agency ownership experience or inking/coloring, so I'd be an uncertain owner.  Once I get my footing though, I wouldn't mind guest coloring though. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Whimsy

what are you saying sweetie that you'll buy them and ill run them?

Keilin Alyr

Well... let's see if Neo would be interested in your gift card first. XD I meant more that your offer should take higher priority than mine at the moment, since I'm still on the fence.

Whimsy

Neocridders

Although I just got an iPhone, I am not sure if I'd be comfortable with that sort of trade. Tell me how you'd plan to get it to me. I really think I'd accept the Offer if I understAnd how this would work.

SeaCrest

I think she would have to PM or email you the code on the card. That's all you need, really, not the physical card ^_^

Neocridders

Oh yes of course! I'd be interested if that were the case. It won't help my tablet fund, but since this is my first iPod, I'm needing tunes :) let me know if still interested!

Pinkshadow

Sorrow

Neo! :D are they sold yet? I would love them 83