News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Couple sets of lines, free to those whom will use them!

Started by Whimsy, October 19, 2010, 10:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

As I already have 2 lines going, and plan to add the Zarrs eventually I bought these lines on PI and I would like someone to have them that will run them well!

http://tinypic.com/r/2zxpe8l/7
These are kitty sparrows, I do think they are quite unique and awesome ^^

http://tinypic.com/r/288xoc9/7
These are dragons by a very famous artist whoms name i cannot place right now ><

I retain ownership of the lines, you retain ownership of everything else. If I decide to leave secundi they will be handed over completely to the person whom is running them. You may run and do as you wish with them ^^

Whimsy

After looking at that second set of lines, im a little worried. One of the poses looks much like the crystal ball dragons however the MODS on pi have not said anything that they were stolen so as far as I know they are okay.

PonyMama

They look like Densaugo lines (the dragons)
But I could be wrong

YourLoveOnly

I would get them checked out by a MOD. I assume they are by the same artist? Because if Den didn't draw these it must be theft for sure.

PonyMama

I have seen nobody else who has a similar style so I would say they are Den lines, again if anyone has a Crystal Ball dragon example that would be awesome

Whimsy

Gosh I just cant place which breed it would have been but it just REALLY really looks simliar! YLO didnt your have some problems with a user that was selling crystal ball dragons? I just want to make sure because if you look at the wings they really dont match. I didnt realize they were Den lines until after I purchased and it hit me that they were very very simliar..

Whimsy

well shot guys den hasnt been on in a very long time...

Whimsy

This is the closest pose i can find..gosh this bothers me

Whimsy

From what i can find these guys are lines of there own, not related the CBD. The wings were added to them by a past owner though.

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

I've never seen anyone who draws just like Den, even those who are obviously trying to copy her style (and I've seen those too). I'd say those dragon lines are definitely Den's. And the reason they look so much like CBD is because she did those too lol. Just my opinion on it, but as long as horselver bought the lines from Den you should be fine. :)

Whimsy

Sounds good then ^^ i just think someone has added the wings.

PonyMama

See I just didn't know who did the crystal Ball dragons, I thought Den but didn't know for sure

You are safe as long as she did these dragon lines too, which I am sure she did

Victoria

kitty sparrows look sweet!  :o I would be willing to take them...

YourLoveOnly

I would love to take the Den dragons. I really would. Her art inspires me <3

Whimsy

Okay so heres the deal guys, YLO the dragons are more then yours but remember i always retain the ownership of lines. You own the adoptable itself ^^

Victoria do you have the means to have the lines inked and shaded?

Victoria

jojo

You could always see if you can find someone to do it for you, probably for pay.

YourLoveOnly

Yay! They still need to be shaded, right? And the original artist needs to be credited, so if you can look into that and PM me the files :D

Whimsy

Orginal artist is den, and all you should have to do is save the file to your computer and have them inked\shaded YLO ^^

Sunchaser

I can ink but it will have to wait a little bit for me to get kage's lines done as she is paying in usd. Hers shouldnt take more then this week. If you want me to ink for ya ^_^

LaneyAngel

If you want to double check in regards to Crystal Ball Dragons, then check their website:

http://www.sweetfaeriedreams.com/Crystal_ball_Dragons/Species.html

and also, contact Faerain about it. She would know more. She's the one who is currently owner of the CBD's
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

They really do look extremely familiar to me, I'm POSITIVE I've seen those exact lines before.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Whimsy

Ya I've handed those over to the mod, actually quite a bit ago, I was to afraid to do much with them and I totally forgot about this thread >< Need to take those down!

LaneyAngel

YourLoveOnly

I contacted the original seller since Whimsy gave them to me and they gave me a really shady story. Basically they kept changing their story when I said that didn't make sense with that they had said before XD It varied from "my sister drew it and she is not on PI" to "I forgot the artist" and finally "Yes but my sister must have bought them, so I didn't know she didn't draw them" .. You just said your sister wasn't on PI! xD So err yeah, that one screamed art theft. I have also seen her try to sell lineart all the time, so I am afraid she is doing this to more people. By the way, they are and were not part of the CBD set, but yes it was Den art.

CBDs are also not active anymore and faerain has no plans to bring them back (not even on PI) because she has had stuff go wrong one too many times when trying to find new owners/managers so after the whole SplitX drama she gave up on the shop. She doesn't have the time for it and she doesn't really trust anyone else with them anymore, which I totally understand. So in case anyone wondered where that shop went, there you go.

Also Whimsy, if you bought both lines from the same user then I am pretty sure they are both stolen =(

Whimsy

Swell then..lol..ylo thanks for the heads up. Ill just trash the other lines to.