News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mimics of piggie wanted

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 11, 2014, 04:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

One of my guinea pigs had to be put down yesterday. She was the one I had the longest, for over 4 years, and the sweetest one of the bunch and I was very very attached to her and miss her dearly. I'd like to collect some mimics of her in various adoptables.

Payment can be discussed. I can offer SG, FCFC beds, premades & semi customs as well as premades/semis/customs/breedings from other shops I run (Panda Shrimps/Kitchen Mice/Syrian Hamster Association/Rabbit Lovers Association) and I have plenty of pets up for bid as well :)

I have typed up a custom form, but what colors extra parts get and which, if any, possible mutations vary from adopt to adopt so it'd be helpful to check with me before coloring something up. I just posted the form here for easy copy/pasting and referencing.

Name: Noni
Body/marking colors: white & #efdd9e
Eye Color: very dark brown (like real piggies)
Sometimes for extra parts/mutations: #63f3cd
References:  (x) (x) (x) (x)

YourLoveOnly

Thank you toffeece and Sky for these mimics of my baby. I miss her so much :(

YourLoveOnly

Still looking for more mimics. If I have a Noni in your adoptable, but your adopt offers several poses/breeds I am interested in getting those as well :)

Rodent Cottage

I am bumping this up with a very sad update.. I've lost another one today. Enya wasn't ill, she was doing just fine.. I left home for a couple hours, came back and she was gone.. I have no idea what happened. She shows no outward signs of anything being wrong at all :(

Name: Enya
Body colour: #fff6f3
Eye colour: #d73545
Marking(s): socks, ears and nose a darker colour like points (depending on the adoptable possibly the tail too, piggies don't have a tail but as a point marking it probably looks best to include the tail)
Marking Colour: errm.. see pictures? haven't found the perfect hexcode yet.. maybe  #90817b?

Refs:

(baby is Enya, but she ended up looking a lot like her momma, only with her points a bit more greyish and a bit smaller, like the middle picture)