News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zazs Pups - chinese crested and more still left.

Started by zarzamora, May 07, 2010, 01:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I find I can resist no longer :)

For the puppies in black, I will offer 1 million SG per puppy (up to 2 per litter).

For the puppies in red  -- my three total favorites <3 -- I will offer 1 million SG per puppy, OR a gold TheStable tag, OR a TheStable foaling paddock, OR a regular TheKennel tag. The same offer applies to all three; I'd be happy to give a home to one, two, or all three.

I only have 7 million SG, so 7 puppies is the max I can take for SG. Other that that though, I'll take as many as you'll let me have ;) I can't resist adorable puppies, especially new blood from other kennels, and I promise to love each one that I'm lucky enough to take home <3

Taz x Layla(Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever)
pup4 male 3***

Casha x Spirit (Malas)
pup 1 female
pup 2 female

Rosie x Archie ( cockers)
pup 1 female***
pup 4 male***

Harry x Ritz (cavvies)
pup 1 male
pup 3 female
pup 5 male

Celest x Archilles(cockers)
pup 4 male

Delano x Windy (afgans)
Pup 1 male
pup 3 female

zarzamora

Quote from: Goddesss on May 18, 2010, 02:41:04 PM
Hmmmm

Large bed for the Cavvie femlae pup.

I have this pony to offer on your female cocker from Rosie x Archie.

these two deals both sounds good! i have put the pups up for trade!

zarzamora

Rav- wow! that is lots of offers!! Let me wrap my head aorund it lol.

I can do the following for you:

Taz x Layla(Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever)
pup4 male 3***- for gold stable tag- have wanted to get into it for a while but never had the opportunity lol.

Rosie x Archie ( cockers)
pup 4 male*** - for gold stable tag

Harry x Ritz (cavvies)
pup 1 male - 1 mill
pup 5 male- 1 mill

does that sound ok for now?

Ravvana

That sounds great :) I'll put the tags in an owner folder for you now. Let me know when the pups are up for bid :)

zarzamora

Quote from: Ravvana on May 18, 2010, 03:59:17 PM
That sounds great :) I'll put the tags in an owner folder for you now. Let me know when the pups are up for bid :)

they are up!

TheKat

I have a large bed that I'd trade for anything but the afghans (as I'm not really into that breed though yours are gorgeous).  Let me know if you're interested! ^^

indigowulf

:( you tell me you have no need of large beds or SG, then trade with others for large beds and SG. Maybe I can interest you in a stable horse instead? Im not trading drafts, but I have a couple non-draft available... let me go grab thier images.

Here's the first, the one Im most likely to trade, first gen childless:

Im less likely to trade this one, I'm more attached to her. she's 2nd gen (I think) childless:

Goddesss

Yay!

I put the trade up in Ravvs thread.  I also have the bed up for bid.  I agree to your contract.  If there is any thing else I need to do just let me know.

http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=12550

zarzamora

Quote from: indigowulf on May 18, 2010, 06:02:11 PM
:( you tell me you have no need of large beds or SG, then trade with others for large beds and SG.

I dont really but as I need to trade some of them to be within the 3 pups from a litter rule I had to expand my wish list a little as there seem to be no pup trades left to do. I thought that was clear from my post:

Quote from: zarzamora on May 18, 2010, 02:11:31 PM
all updated so its clear who is still available.

All three cavvies need to go so will accept secunds or beds or a mix for them.

Also happy to look at PU's and Faes and others adoptables- and also other breeds not listed on my page- for the other pups listed.

;D

Who are you intgerested in? i thought it was the Mala's rather than the cavvies.

sera

YourLoveOnly

I really wanna do a pup trade still, but garney hasn't logged on for 2 weeks (I hope she's okay! =o) so I don't really have any puppies to trade O.o I hope the afghan I want is still available by then <3

Pinkshadow

Offer for Brown Mala or any of the sammies ; 2nd pick of one of my upcomming breedings :) (Can be seen in Garney Thread) :D

zarzamora

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on May 19, 2010, 03:26:24 AM
I really wanna do a pup trade still, but garney hasn't logged on for 2 weeks (I hope she's okay! =o) so I don't really have any puppies to trade O.o I hope the afghan I want is still available by then <3

well i will trade you the afgan you want for 2nd pick of your litters x

zarzamora

Quote from: Pinkshadow on May 19, 2010, 04:50:49 AM
Offer for Brown Mala or any of the sammies ; 2nd pick of one of my upcomming breedings :) (Can be seen in Garney Thread) :D

sounds good!

YourLoveOnly

I've decided to trade my 1st gen Sammie Fabrice. His son has the same colors and a very unique pattern so I am keeping him instead.

Would you trade Fabrice for your male afghan pup?

zarzamora

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on May 24, 2010, 12:29:17 PM
I've decided to trade my 1st gen Sammie Fabrice. His son has the same colors and a very unique pattern so I am keeping him instead.

Would you trade Fabrice for your male afghan pup?

defo I adore him!!!

YourLoveOnly

Yay! Fabrice is up for bid. I would prefer if you kept his name the same, but it's not required. It would just be nice because I want to name his son something similair. Only real "rule" I have is contact me if you ever don't want the pet anymore.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=138209

zarzamora

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on May 24, 2010, 04:56:16 PM
Yay! Fabrice is up for bid. I would prefer if you kept his name the same, but it's not required. It would just be nice because I want to name his son something similair. Only real "rule" I have is contact me if you ever don't want the pet anymore.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=138209

Ah thats all fine! Your boy is up for bid too!

zarzamora

wow... all the pups are starting to grow up... such stunning dogs!! Only 4 days till thge cresteds grow up, havent seen anything as of yet that tempts me to trade either of the boys left, so might end up keeping another lol. Just about 2 days left to offer though x

Willow

I posted before, but I'm posting again to update :3

I love the male Sammie, and the male cocker, I can offer;

Blueridge customs
Strider customs
Blueridge/Strider breedings
1 Large Bed
1 Medium Bed

or

^ brother and sister

or 500k each

:)
~Willow

PonyMama

all I could offer is 500k for male Crested pup 2
I might be able to add a bed or tag to it as well. (buy from kennel comp store)

or I could buy a Stable tag for you from the comp store.

springacres

I can offer 500k for that little Afghan female.

BabyKittenCandy

I only have the same things to offer as before, but I love both the crested's and the lil grey afghan gal.  Just lmk if your at all interested in them.