Zaz's Kennel trade thread- cresteds grew up! 3 still available!

Started by zarzamora, September 06, 2010, 03:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

any more interest in the pups? pust sell at least 1 more from each litter!

YourLoveOnly

I like tinklet male 3, but I also really want your salukis and I don't know how much I would have to offer.

Painted Unicorns

Silvanon - Creator/Owner
PonyMama - Manager, Colourist - Posts in blue
Bunraku - Colourist - Posts in green
Skysong - Colourist - Posts in Purple
Winged - Colourist - Posts in Orange
sunchaser - Colourist - Posts in Teal

BabyKittenCandy

If I had somet more to trade I would go for another ^^

GL with finding homes :)

zarzamora

springacres

I need another crested male like a hole in the head, but I adore rexlet males 2 & 3 as well as tinklet female 2.  Sooo... I'd gladly offer 750k per pup for any or all of them xD

BabyKittenCandy

I love all of the Tinklets! And since I got a boy and a gal Rexlet Either gender would work, so for any of them I will offer 750K or USD depending on what sorta USD price you would be looking at for a pup.

Painted Unicorns

generally seems to be $5-7 - does that seem fair? would take & for a single pup and $5 each for more than one
Silvanon - Creator/Owner
PonyMama - Manager, Colourist - Posts in blue
Bunraku - Colourist - Posts in green
Skysong - Colourist - Posts in Purple
Winged - Colourist - Posts in Orange
sunchaser - Colourist - Posts in Teal

BabyKittenCandy

Oki, I'll have to stick with the sg offer for now I think ^^

Neocridders

If you're looking at sg, I'll offer 1.5 million on ANY of the creasteds!
:)

zarzamora

Quote from: Neocridders on September 12, 2010, 12:23:37 PM
Oh, I'd love her if you'd be willing to trade!
I'll need a bit of time on the semi-customs, though, since I'm a little busy for the next week. But I'll try my best to get them to you soon!

Let me know three colors for each, genders, names.
:) Names are not needed exactly, though, since you can name later.
dont forget to pick your girl up!

Colours: brown, beige, pink

Colours, Ice blue, grey, black

Neocridders

:O Wow! Sorry I almost forgot to pick her up!
I've been a bit busy this week, and I was actually hoping my tablet pen would be here so I could start with that, but I might do my best to not use one since I still don't have one.

Let's see if I can finish my essay soon enough to make them tonight :)

Whimsy

Id really love to have max and naia if your interested in the whimsy welsh stables at all..

zarzamora

Quote from: Neocridders on September 26, 2010, 01:26:55 PM
:O Wow! Sorry I almost forgot to pick her up!
I've been a bit busy this week, and I was actually hoping my tablet pen would be here so I could start with that, but I might do my best to not use one since I still don't have one.

Let's see if I can finish my essay soon enough to make them tonight :)

no rush :)

zarzamora

Saluki puppies have arrived! 3 left to trade or for me to keep! They are lufferly so I wouldn;t mind lol

red_uni387

Would you be interested in SP at all? I love the first saluki girl @_@

zarzamora

Sp? or SG? SG is fairly low down my list- i rarely spend the stuff!

springacres

red_uni387

sera

Female
Or

Male

Interested in your Saluki male mostly, but perhaps your second female. . . ^^

YourLoveOnly

Yay I see puppies! I am still interested in Laika, Nukari and also the male puppy.
Offer is the same as it was before ^^

zarzamora

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on September 27, 2010, 04:01:41 AM
Yay I see puppies! I am still interested in Laika, Nukari and also the male puppy.
Offer is the same as it was before ^^

I still haven't recieved the pony that I traded you for Elegance yet, but have recieved the stable trades made after ours. Can you check up on that?

YourLoveOnly

It's in my outbox and the trade I made after that went through, so it must have been overlooked. I'll resend the PM. But I don't want to flood Ravv with PMs so if there are any more horses you want from me, can you tell me now maybe?

zarzamora

sure thing...
rather like the following:
(ID nos)
and 221!
can;t decide!

zarzamora

red_uni387

no i should have written out the entire words, have been calling them that for a while so i forget other people might not know what i mean XD

would you maybe trade the first saluki girl for several semi customs/customs? you can pick how many cause i don't know how much they're worth :)

YourLoveOnly

If you are up for a massive trade we could do the rexlet male 1, the male saluki pup, Laika and Nukari in return for all 4 of those horses?

Ravvana

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on September 27, 2010, 01:48:01 PM
It's in my outbox and the trade I made after that went through, so it must have been overlooked. I'll resend the PM. But I don't want to flood Ravv with PMs so if there are any more horses you want from me, can you tell me now maybe?

Don't know where it went, but the only thing in my inbox right now is from Whimsy.

YourLoveOnly

Odd. The PM system seems to have issues lately, toffeeca also told me she tried PMing me and a few other people but the messages never got through :-\

zarzamora

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on September 27, 2010, 02:50:58 PM
If you are up for a massive trade we could do the rexlet male 1, the male saluki pup, Laika and Nukari in return for all 4 of those horses?

works for me! do you want me to rename?

YourLoveOnly

zarzamora

YourLoveOnly

PM was send for all 5 of them :) Can you put the dogs up for bid?

Whimsy

Id didnt know if you had seen my post or not, but are you interested in Whimsy Welsh Stables hun?

zarzamora

Quote from: Whimsy on September 28, 2010, 03:59:58 PM
Id didnt know if you had seen my post or not, but are you interested in Whimsy Welsh Stables hun?

Oo sorry I missed that one, Mm nope, don;t think I am at the moment, thanks though!

PonyMama

I have nothing to trade, but so many wants

Beautiful Crested puppies Zarz

zarzamora

Neocridders

ID 250

ID 251

And if you have names for them, let me know. If not, feel free to name them in any monthly thread when you think of something that pleases you.

zarzamora

zarzamora

the cresteds grew up! Front posts are up to date so its clear who is still available-

but here they are as well so its clear:

= Rexlet male 3

= tinklet female
= tinklet male 1
= tinklet male 2

BabyKittenCandy

My sg offers still stand on tinklet female and the tinklet Male 1 ^^

zarzamora

springacres

My SG offers still stand on rexlet male 3 and tinklet female 2, as well.