News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO's Octopuss Trading Thread

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 03, 2011, 07:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

For all the eggs that I am taking offers on. All my eggs will be offered on both PI and Secundi, because pets from both places can breed with each other as well ^^ *I checked with PonyMama*

Only looking for other Octopuss and Secundi adoptables in return. From Garney's adoptables I will only accept Faekind and possibly really stunning Kennel dogs.

YourLoveOnly

All gone for now!

Winged

Saw this thread when you first posted it, but forgot to reply. I'd be interested in trading Gliders for that egg? She's gorgeous!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I might <3 Gliders are awesome.
I also have a pretty eggie offered to me on PI.

Right now I am not making any decisions until sera's Garden Noms grow up, trying to bribe an awesome baby away but we both wanna wait until it grows XD Should be a few more days.

YourLoveOnly

Winged could you make me a specific offer? I will probably now tomorrow if it's still available or not so I would like to know what my options are ^^ (someone offered an egg on PI as well and I can't decide XD of course bribing sera is still my priority, but if that falls through I want to know what I am picking between :P)

toffeeca

If you are interested, I would be willing to offer this boy for your egg

Winged

Sure :) Um... One full custom, and two premades? The full custom can have simple custom markings.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Okay, so the egg is stil available and I can still not decide  >_<
That puppy is gorgeous and I had my eye on it for awhile, but since I have my doubts TheKennel will continue I'm not sure if I'll accept it just yet. The PI eggies are cute, but don't love them. And Gliders are awesome too, but I would mainly look for full customs of my characters (since I ran out of semi customs to ask for xD)

YourLoveOnly

toffeeca

Has YLO decided on where the eggs are going? I am still really wanting Art and Celine's baby and I can add a custom pecora with the (now grown) pup if that will tempt you?

YourLoveOnly

You are a teeny tiny bit too late sadly D=
I traded her to winged dreams for Glider customs. It was a really hard choice because I adore that dog, but since Gliders are breedable and Kennel might not ever be active again I made that choice. If you added Pecora sooner maybe I would have caved for your offer xD

I tried if Winged wanted the other egg but she didn't. Do you like the other egg maybe? I am really sad no one seems to want it. The other babies turned out super stunning and I doubt this one will be any different.

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

Sure!

I know this egg will at least have the same fade as the triplets and some tiger stripes.

toffeeca

Wow, I love those stripes on that second one. Also, how did you get triplets?

And I will extend my offer for that other egg Noonie and Sardine's. Is Sardine a regulat character of yours or just a random octopuss?

YourLoveOnly

Sardine is someone else's Octopuss. I only had an item for normal breedings, not same gender, and none of my male characters had arrived so I searched around and got a stud with that pretty boy.

The triplets are because of an item, there is one shell type that causes identical twins or sometimes triplets. I got triplets and also different genders, which is really rare and I am really happy with them ^^

Normally you would just get all different babies. Fun things with this is you can claim twins or triplets and they only count as one claim. You can keep one egg if you own one parent, two if you own both from a breeding. But if you bred twins or triplets you can keep them all and only have it count as one egg.

I would like to accept your offer ^^ What do you want to name your new pretty?

toffeeca

Ok, so were there three eggs on the one cert when they were delivered?

Can I name her Morrie please?

I think that dog is already up for bid. Poke me if he is not.

YourLoveOnly

No they were seperate so I could trade one or two if I wanted, but once kept they get put on one cert ^^

Will go send you custom and send PonyMama name in the morning. *falls over* tiiired.

Edit: and you have the wrong doggie up for bid! xD

toffeeca

Yay for pretty eggies! The right doggy is now up for bid. :)