YLO's Bag O' Trades - {Quin/Gryphions/Kennel/Stable} - Aug21

Started by YourLoveOnly, August 20, 2011, 05:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Locked for a while because of the fundraiser.

This will be a big trading thread for my adult Agency pets. Babies often get their own thread but I may put them here sometimes. The title will list the adoptables currently present and the most recent date pets were added.

Once a pet is added I will wait at least 48 hours before making any decisions so that people have a chance to see the pet and place an offer. Hopefully two days will be enough for that :)

What am I looking for? (in order of preference)
Quinsta (Arabs/Minis/Shetlands/Vanner mares/Clyde stallions)
WildGrowths
Feli (natural only, doesn't have to be realistic, just no obvious fantasy coats)
Garden Noms (just Normal and Flight Noms, not interested in Night Noms)
Custom adoptables
Painted Unicorns (both pets and roses)
FaeKind
TheKennel (pets and maybe litter colorists)
TheCattery (pets only)
Gryphions
Okibi
Octopuss

Stable foaling paddocks, Gryphions breeding feathers, Okibi items, WildGrowth items, Quinsta RBs and Flight Nom RBs can also be offered as part of a trade, but have to be combined with something on the above list.

YourLoveOnly

Quinsta
can be used to breed appaloosa into shetlands

YourLoveOnly

Okibi

Gryphions

YourLoveOnly

TheKennel

YourLoveOnly

TheStable
Clearing out a big part of my Stable because I sadly don't have the time to devote to TheStable anymore =( So I am going to stick to a few favorites and collecting characters and perhaps the occassional breeding since I'm a genetics freak xD I've been debating on this for a looong time and finally decided to go through with it.

All pets are clickable, so if you click you go to the profile and you can see their name, should help with offering :) I am still debating about Razorblade and PRN so they need good offers.

YourLoveOnly

Extra post.

Wildfilly94

I love your vanner girl (Quin). :O
You can look here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2676.0 and see if anything peeks your interest? I know you preffer these, but I cant part with my Feli or Quin. anything else *Probably* is fair game though. ^^ I can offer custom Spongequines as well? With minor line edits.

YourLoveOnly

Sorry I am rather picky with non-Grade Quin, so am not likely to trade for anything else than another Quin, Feli or Garden Nom or maybe custom agency adoptables. I really do love some of your Gliders and your cattery cat though so I will keep it in mind.

Wildfilly94

red_uni387

:O Could I tempt you with a Cavallino charrie custom for your Nom?

Ryuukokoro

I know you've had some trouble rehoming your Quin Vanner girl since she's inbred. But I don't mind inbreeding and I do like her. ^_^ Hopefully I can find something to tempt you!

Hmm. How about I offer a Flight Nom baby when my next turn at breeding is here? I know it's a bit of a wait but I don't mind if you keep the Quin girl until then. And I will be breeding my Flight Nom to another Flight Nom so hopefully all the babies will be Flights. :3

YourLoveOnly

@Red: Probably not, same thing I told wild about the Quin pretty much x3 Sorry!

@Ryuu: That is very very tempting, especially since I looked at the list and you are the 2nd one on there so it wouldn't be a terribly long wait I think  :) Although it would help to know what girl you are thinking of breeding him too? (In case you're curious, I think the tan girl would be my first pick and the hotot girl my second pick) And would I be allowed to pick the gender of my baby? :)

Ryuukokoro

I don't mind you picking the gender of the baby. :)

I haven't looked for any females yet but I do like the tan pattern. ^_^

YourLoveOnly

@Red: I really like the chestnut sabino overo boy, will defenitely consider him!

@Ryuu: Yay that is good! I would be very interested in a tan lady Flight Nom of my own. Will leave it open for a few days, but I'm defenitely tempted.

YourLoveOnly

Updated to add two Feli and a Quin lady.
Note: The female Feli is also offered to Rosewood, if she accepts the girl will go to her.

BabyKittenCandy

Your Arabian gal is pretty!! So is your Nom gal...  Hmm... I have a white Rose I could offer and a foaling paddock.. hmm... *wanders off to try and find other stuffs*

Ryuukokoro

Oh you put up Kido!!! I always loved Kido for his dark colors, and I saw you offer him in some other trade threads but didn't want to butt in and assume he was available for anyone to offer on. ^^ But I love him! I know we were talking about some WildGrowth stuff, maybe we can work something out! :D

YourLoveOnly

YLO likes WildGrowths! By the way, would the Flight Nom baby offer also extend to the Feli? Because I got a really tempting offer over PM for the Quin lady and I think I'd prefer a Flight Nom baby over a WildGrowth if I only accept one of your offers since Flight Noms are still so rare.

Ryuukokoro

I could do the Flight Nom for the Kido boy, yup. Even though I'm sad to see the Quin girl go! :( At least it's a fairly easy coat to breed for.

Also I offer a semi-custom Okibi for this Kennel boy:

It seems like Garney has disappeared again, so I have my doubts if Kennel will ever be active again, but I do love the lines and that coloring job. ^_^

YourLoveOnly

I plan on accepting some offers once the 48 hours have passed, so around 17:00 today (this excludes the Feli boy and the Arab Quin since they were put up yesterday so per my own guidelines I can't accept any offers for them until tomorrow)

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

Nope, since she is a breeding foal I prefer not to sell for USD as it makes me feel like I am trying to make profit off Silv's hard work.

I'm running around being busy right now, I'll be back in a few hours for some decisions. Got an amazing offer through PM on each Quin girl too, for those curious.

Ravvana

I love the Arab girl, but I don't really have anything to offer that seems worthy of her XD Oh well, may as well give it a shot.

Both of these two dogs:

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529256

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=7200

OR I will use one of my beds, you can pick any two parents from all my dogs, and I'll color the litter. You'll get first pick of the puppies, and you can have 2 if at least 4 are born (so you get 1 pup if you pick large parents w/ no points, or 2 pups if you breed small/medium parents or large w/ points).

YourLoveOnly

They are lovely! But I don't think they'll be enough for the Arab. I am looking for an amazing Quin in return or two Nom/Feli or several custom adoptables. I don't think I would even take a single Feli/Nom even though Feli and Nom are very valueable too. It's just she is female ánd double cream ánd another gene on top of that. So I am being annoyingly picky xD

Accepting some offers!

The English Setter will go to Ryuu for a semi custom Okibi
Kido the Feli boy will go to Ryuu for a Flight Nom baby
Gypsy Vanner mare will go to sera (received a private offer through PM)

Leaving the Nom and Arab girl open for a day or maybe two more, but so far I am tempted to accept red's offer for the Nom and sera's offer for the u.

YourLoveOnly

Considering my grandfather's current state (see town square) I am gonna accept offers I like a bit early instead of leaving it open for a few days, because if my grandfather gets worse the days may turn into weeks and I don't like pending stuff..

So I will accept red's offer of the chestnut sabino arab for the Nom and sera's offer for the Arab lady. Everything else is still available to be offered on.

Ryuu if you can PM me with the form I need to fill out for the Okibi? And of course contact me when your turn to breed Noms is coming up  :)

Ryuukokoro

red_uni387