News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Winged's Quinsta foals! 7 free left- vanners and clydes!

Started by Winged, May 12, 2012, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

For free

Vanners
23. Winged dreams #528820 x #517550 : Full Off-World : 1889. Gypsy Vanner M Smokey Cream, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Star (Calm and steady) Pinkshadow
25. Winged dreams #528803 x #528949 : Full Off-World : 1891. Gypsy Vanner M Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, back right Pastern, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
28. Winged dreams #413121 x #528908 : Full Off-World : 1894. Gypsy Vanner M Red Dun Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
29. Winged dreams #514784 x #541351 : Full Off-World : 1895. Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Chestnut, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
32. Winged dreams #539705 x #541351 : Full Off-World : 1898. Gypsy Vanner F Smokey Black Roan, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Andalusians
26. Winged dreams #516270 x #516259 : Full Off-World : 1892. Andalusian M Bay, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover) Alnaeyah

Clydes
172. Winged dreams #505408 x -- Breeders Choice :: 2285. Clydesdale F Silver Dapple Brown, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
182. Winged dreams #336742 x #528580 : Full Off-World : 2038. Clydesdale F Bay Frame Overo, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
183. Winged dreams #528507 x #528580 : Full Off-World : 2039. Clydesdale F Silver Dapple Bay Roan, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover) Silvanon

Miniature Horse
27. Winged dreams #529324 x #548364 : Full Off-World : 1893. Miniature Horse M Bay Blanket Appaloosa, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, Irregular Blaze (Slow and lazy) Reserved for Super Starz

Arab
126. Winged dreams #509342 x #537823 : Full Off-World : 1986. Arabian F Silver Dapple Perlino, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) YLO

For keep/ trade

30. Winged dreams #514667 x #541351 : Full Off-World : 1896. Gypsy Vanner F Dun Smokey Black Roan, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
This one is an almost definate keep, since she just needs the blanket appaloosa and she's perfect for my project. For my other pick i'll probably choose between the other three here or someone else's foals.
-keeping

31. Winged dreams #537110 x #519977 : Full Off-World : 1897. Andalusian F Black, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, Stripe (Slow and lazy)
-Keeping

Wow, really hard choice this season!! Right now i'm taking offers on any of them, while i figure out who i want to keep. After that i'll put some of them up for free :)

What i'm interested in:
-Mainly other quinsta foals
-Bonus ticket (definate yes)
Possibly:
-Adult quin
-Feli
-Noms
-Stable (I am picky)
-PU
-Other pets

Just realised i have 13 foals... ;)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I've chosen four foals that i'll probably choose between, they are up for trade. The rest are up for free, first come first served and just post here to claim one!
I'd really like a female minature so if anyone has one up for trade let me know :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Decided on keeping that vanner female and probably the black andy female so the rest are all up for free :) I'd love to see quite a few of them as adults! There's some pretty special genes there, and two are double creams!

So i'm keeping #30 and #31 is still up for trade.
Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

Would you be interested in this foal for your black Andalusian mare?

285. Alnaeyah #509341 x #505255 : Full Off-World : 2133. Arabian F Dun Palomino, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Sorry, but she doesn't really grab me. I'm only planning to have a few arabs and concentrate on other breeds.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I've submitted my trades, let me know if there's a problem. Any one else interested? I'd love to see some of these foals grown up!
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Winged

Anyone else? I'd love to see the Smokey Black Roan Vanner mare and the Silver Dapple Bay Roan Clyde mare!
Also, i'm one trade off getting my first ever bonus ticket! Which would be awsome :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I've decided to keep the black andy mare. Tradings and claims close in a week, so any takers for the remaining foals?
If you're interested then make sure to let me know in time for the trade to be sent, because i live in a different time zone than more of you :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

Could I take

183. Winged dreams #528507 x #528580 : Full Off-World : 2039. Clydesdale F Silver Dapple Bay Roan, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

please?

Winged

Owner of Gliders!