News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO is buying Kennel/Stable items/pets!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 14, 2010, 05:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I am almost done plotting my big secret giveaway that I've been planning for months!
I made a list of all the prizes I would like to give out and I have gathered quite a few already.
But I am still missing some, so I am looking to buy those. Stable horses and Kennel dogs are also welcome <3

Looking for the following TheKennel items:
- tag-its (would prefer 1 regular and 1 golden, but could also be 2 NN5s)

Looking for the following TheStable items:
- regular tag-it
- golden tag-it
- foaling paddock

I can offer:
- SG (name your prize, please)
- Gidgets (including LL)
- Wobbles (including LL)
- Free stud/RBs with my dogs/horses/air~fish
- Air~Fish Seeing Bauble (or other Baubles)
- TheCattery bed
- TheCattery toy pack

I can also offer the following, but only for tag-its:
- one of the dogs/horses you can find here
- NN5 TheCattery tag

Donations of TheKennel/TheStable items and creatures are of course welcome, but defenitely not required. I am willing to buy whatever I may want and I am hoping everyone will enjoy the event once I get it set up :D

indigowulf

I have a black champ pack in my secundi inventory. Go bid 0 on it :)

YourLoveOnly

Thank you very much! ^^
I shall make sure to mention your name when the event is all set up =]

indigowulf

its ok lol - unless you're having a list of donaters, i dont need special credit

YourLoveOnly

I'm making a list ^^ 
Did the same thing last time, but that one kinda fell apart..
This one is gonna be a succes, it has to be! :D

Ravvana

I can color you a few horses to include. Is there a date you need them by?

YourLoveOnly

Nope, I'm not in a hurry. If people don't have the champ packs/beds I will buy them from TheKennel store. I have 4 points right now, so my dogs need to earn quite a few more ;)

Thanks Ravv. I will keep repeating myself, you are amazing. *hugs*
Would you like anything in return? :)

red_uni387

I can donate this medium bed :) it's not a generic color though >>

still PM the kennel's account to trade it, right?

Ravvana

Here you are, four horses :)

(black)
(cremello)
(grulla)
(chestnut sabino)

YourLoveOnly

Thanks! <3 They are lovely ^^ *adds them*

@red: generic colors for beds don't really matter, because you don't get pups on their bed anymore. It just looks a little nicer when listing all the prizes xD and yea I think item trades are still the same, except sending the PM on Secundi instead :P

red_uni387

love that grulla mare <3

will send the PM now, then :D

YourLoveOnly

*pokes back up*

Now that beds and packs have been given out maybe there are more people willing to sell some <3

Tribe

Once i figure out what beds i dont need (theres three in there with no labels on thier size) ill be more then willing to trade a medium for an rb/stud if you have any poms..or anything airfish XD

I also have a champ pack though its not generic i can donate hun!

Tribe

Okay ill offer one small bed now that youve told me what i have in beds XD i lots of smalls so its okay to trade one off i suppose!

Edit:Is your dog emo a merle or ticked? id love to trade a small bed for a stud with him. I have a lovely brown & tan female that would make sweet pups with him.

YourLoveOnly

Emo was based off this picture: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/855844290_481a5daba1.jpg
And err, that's all I know xD Which reminds me I need to go hunt for coat names, because I have no clue what some of their coats are called xD

I know Ciara is a merle and Emo is not really supposed to be merle, because they are potential mates. But I dunno what Emo's coat is called to be honest O.o

Tribe

Ermm the dog in the picture is a merle for sure, oh so they are considered merles i pretty sure its a cathoula lepoard dog. Ticks are more like what you find on the feet of or white spots of a cattle dog. They are smaller in size compared to merle splotches. However i think the looks more ticked then that dog so the kennel may just considered him a ticked pom. None the less it dosnt really matter my girls a tricolored or bicolored (cant remember if she has white XD) so they could breed if youd like to do the trade!

YourLoveOnly

Taru once said that if it was colored like a merle, then it is a merle. Emo was colored like that dog. If that dog is a merle, than Emo is a merle. I personally don't think that picture looks like a merle, but that doesn't mean that he can't be a merle xD I shall go figure it out sometime soon.

I'm not sure if I wanna do the trade yet, Emo is still childless and I'm not sure if I wanna give away his first litter.

Tribe

Well really any pom male or female that you have id be willing to trade the fee for. Though the female cant be a merle for sure my boy arcom is a red merle so it wouldnt end nicely for either of us. Id even give you a pup :D

YourLoveOnly

Well if you wanna give me a pup you can defenitely use one of my pretties :D
If your boy a 1st generation dog? If so I think he and Charlotte would be a lovely couple ^^ (just need to make sure they are unrelated, Charlotte is 2nd gen, offspring of wickedrodent's Davinci and Donet)

Tribe

First gen, he was a custom :D ill go take a look at charlotte

Goddesss

I have 2 white packs I will put on up for bid for you.  Just bid 0 =)

hiyoko

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on February 01, 2010, 09:26:54 AM
Well if you wanna give me a pup you can defenitely use one of my pretties :D
If your boy a 1st generation dog? If so I think he and Charlotte would be a lovely couple ^^ (just need to make sure they are unrelated, Charlotte is 2nd gen, offspring of wickedrodent's Davinci and Donet)

Well Minkey55 has Ticker and I have Jewel from that litter, don't know about the 2nd litter of Davinci/Donet. ;)

YourLoveOnly

Exactly, I am wondering what happened to the second one xD
I'll look it up when I start breeding them.
I have both Charlotte and Picasso ^^

@Goddesss: thank you so much! they are actually not white, they are standard packs that you can turn into a standard ór generic color. So now I have 2 more generic colors :D Thanks so much, that's really helpful!

Goddesss

Oh I didnt realize that.  I put the other one up for bid for you also.

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Up!

Some people have now also donated doggies <3
Hopefully I can gather the remaining beds and champ packs and we can get started :D
Adventuring should be helpful in this case and Taru's raffle was nice too, I think lotsa people have extra champ packs now ^^

Please post what you want in return if you're looking to sell.

red_uni387

still need 7 champ packs? bid 0 on the first 7 in my inventory <3

YourLoveOnly

I actually only need 4 more so I bid on 4, don't wanna seem greedy. :)
Now I have 1 of each generic color ^^

More are of course still welcome. More prizes is never bad! ^^

YourLoveOnly

I thiiink we can start soon. <3
*runs around and tries to gather more pets and tag-its*

I think I'm gonna wait until the secret santa like thingy is over though.