Winged's Quinsta free (and trade) foals- Luestin, Friesian, Fjord and others!

Started by Winged, January 15, 2013, 11:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Here are my foals!

Keeping

Kahlira   #553124   #557210   6330. Fjord F Dun Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

toffeeca   #550109   --   6214. Friesian F Fleabitten Grey, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Snip (Slow and stubborn)

Luestin

6340. Luestin F Mouse Dun, front left Sock, back left Stocking, Star (Slow and stubborn)- Mine

6479. Luestin F Flaxen Red Dun Splash Overo, front right Sock, back right Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)[/color] Traded to Rosedawn for Crystal

-I'm trading or keeping one of these ladies and trading the other, looking at offers.

Friesian

6480. Friesian M Black Leopard Appaloosa, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)- Trading, looking at offers -Sarah Badr

6530. Friesian F Black Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover- Rosedawn

6529. Grade F Black, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
93% Friesian

Fjord

6339. Fjord F Dun Perlino, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)- First Perlino! Possibly keeping, possibly trading- Kahlira

6478. Fjord F Mouse Dun, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

6482. Fjord M Dun Sooty Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

6483. Fjord M Yellow Dun, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

6508. Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Sock, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Other

6342. Andalusian F Black, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)

6343. Andalusian F Black, front left Fetlock, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

6481. Miniature Horse M Smokey Black, front left Pastern, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

6509. Thoroughbred F Brown, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

6510. Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Dun Palomino, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

6511. Gypsy Vanner M Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Slow and stubborn)

6512. Morgan F Bay, front right Pastern, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Those in black are all free, first come-first served! Those in red i'm either keeping on trading, so feel free to offer :)
If you wish to know parents for any, please let me know!

For the luestins, i'm looking at trading for:
-Other Luestins
-Adult Quin
-Bonus tickets, MM tickets, Paint job tickets
-Customs
-Possibly other adopts
-USD

Offers for red dun Luestin:
*Rosedawn(for Crystal)- Fantasy Full Custom Elenaria
*Kahlira- Bonus ticket
toffeeca- two of (Click, Click, Click + two custom pecora
Cutiee- Feli http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557936 + 1 million SG and a free RB with any Quin
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

I like the red dun Luestin, but also have 3 luestin foals myself xD

Winged

I'm leaning towards keeping the mouse dun Luestin, so am more likely to trade the red dun Luestin to someone who doesn't have one. But depending on what other offers i get i'd be interested in your bay roan Luestin :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Any bribes for the Luestin foals? I'd really be interested in a bonus ticket(s) or as part of an offer!
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Personally, I'd love the red dun Luestin XD

Or the Perlino Fjord. But right now I've offered on two others and am waiting to hear a yea or nay on them before going after something else.

Winged

The perlino Fjord is a fail because she was supposed to be smokey cream xD But still i'd love to see her, so she's up for trade for a wee offer :) Possibly free. And i'm most likely trading the red dun luestin!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

The Friesian stallion is up for free now! I'm keeping the friesian mare as trade, because i'm likely to keep her if i get two bonus tickets.
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Sera, Crystal and I are all trying to figure out what we could bribe you with to get that Red DUn Luestin Winged lol. Crys has today off so I'm hoping we can chat.

Winged

That sounds good for me lol :p Let me know when you've got an offer.
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

I do have a Fantasy Full Custom Elenaria I was gifted for Christmas. I wouldn't be able to claim her myself, but I would love to gift her to Crystal if you take this offer.

Winged

I'll consider the offer, thanks! Is Crystal okay with that? Presuming she would have to use one of her own slots.
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Sarah Badr

I'd like to claim your Black Leopard Friesian stud please.

Kahlira

I'd love the perlino fjord XD And I'd buy you a bonus ticket for your red dun Luestin.

Winged

Sarah he's yours!

Kah the Fjord is yours then :) I'll consider the offer, thanks!
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Sarah Badr

CutieePiee

For the red dun Luestin, I can offer:

3 CDA rat babies:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8292.0

OR

Feli #1 + 1 CDA:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8500.0

OR

Feli #2 (only)

PLUS 1 million SG and a free RB with any of my Quin to any of the offers above

:)

ETA: I have offered the same to someone else as well, so whoever accepts first I will take! :)

Winged

Thanks for the offers! I'm using my phone right now, so can't see photos, and links are a pain so I'll look through them this evening :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Toff, i like your LH and bobtailed FCFC, i'll consider two of them, thanks!

Cutiee i'm interested in your CDA female 2 from the first litter, and possibly male 4 from the second litter but apart from those two none of the others really grab my eye. I'm not interested in Feli #1, and am quite interested in Feli #2. So i'll consider your offer, but more likely to accept another offer.

I'm currently most interested in Rose and Kah's offers :)
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

The final day for foal claiming is tomorrow if I remember correctly. Am wondering who is to receive the lovely lady?

Winged

Thanks for the reminder, that date snuck round quickly!
I'm going to accept Rosedawn's offer of a Fantasy Full Custom Elenaria slot, if that's still good Rose?
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Rosedawn

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Winged can I claim this Quin please.

6530. Friesian F Black Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a move

Winged

Sure :) I was reluctant to trade her, but have decided not to buy another bonus ticket and i didn't accept Kah's offer so someone should enjoy her she sounds gorgeous! I might be looking for a breed with her next season, if that's okay? For a fair trade.
I'll send her over now!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

One more to trade, please? That's four traded so could get a bonus ticket if anyone's still got another to claim :D
Owner of Gliders!