News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Winged's Quin foals for free!

Started by Winged, March 15, 2013, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Not much luck with my projects again unfortunately :( I have some of mine up for free. The remainder are for trade and will probably be put up for free once i've decided on the ones i'll keep.

Keeping/Trading

7193. Andalusian F Black Roan, front left Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star (Slow and lazy)- Keeping

6860. Friesian F Black Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)- Keeping from Spring

For Free

7192. Mustang F Bay Snowflake Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Stripe (Slow and lazy)

7196. Fjord F Dun Sooty Buckskin, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) Kahlira

7208. Friesian F Fleabitten Grey, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Coronet (Calm and sweet, a mover)

7190. Friesian M Black, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

7191. Grade F Black Sabino Overo, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

7194. Fjord M Dun Smokey Black, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

7195. Fjord M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Stocking, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

7197. Andalusian F Black, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

This is what I was aiming for with every one of my fjord breedings XD If you decide not to keep her may I claim?

7196. Fjord F Dun Sooty Buckskin, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)-

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Winged

Chosen my two, all the rest now for free!
Kah if you're still wanting the Fjord girl let me know.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

I still want her yes, please? I'll claim her as soon as my bonus ticket is put on my account.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Yay! Thank you =D I'm excited for her XD