News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Winged's free foals! Friesian, Luestin, Fjord, more!

Started by Winged, May 21, 2013, 06:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Here are my breedings! Those in red, i'm still deciding on if i'll keep, the rest are available for free! The Luestins in orange i'm looking to trade.
If you'd like to know the parents of any of them, please just ask. I checked all for inbreeding so there shouldn't be any.
My foals for free are not to be traded directly after claiming, if you wish to do this then please let me know and a small bribe will be required.

Friesian

7728. Friesian F Black, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Snip (Calm and steady)
7729. Grade F Silver Dapple Black Sabino Overo, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover) 93% Friesian
7730.Friesian F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
7731. Friesian M Black, front right Fetlock, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
7732. Friesian F Bay, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Coronet, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Luestin

7978. Luestin F Black Roan Tobiano, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
7980. Luestin F Black Roan, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)- BKC
8044. Luestin M Mouse Dun Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)- Saturnalia

Fjord

8045. Fjord M Mouse Dun, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)
8046. Fjord F Dun Buckskin, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Sock, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) Kah

Mustang

7977. Mustang F Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

8051. Mustang F Sooty Buckskin Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Andalusian

7983. Andalusian F Black, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) Leet
8047. Andalusian M Black Roan, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Slow and stubborn)
8059. Andalusian M Bay, front right Coronet, front left Sock, Bald Face (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Miniature Horse

7813. Miniature Horse F Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
7982. Miniature Horse M Black, front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
8049. Miniature Horse F Bay, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Akhal-Teke

7979. Akhal-Teke F Palomino, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)
7981. Akhal-Teke M Buckskin, front right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
8053. Akhal-Teke F Chestnut, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Thoroughbred

8052. Thoroughbred F Flaxen Palomino, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

Oooh. I'd certainly be interested in a Luestin, as I still have none! What sort of things are you looking for to trade? I think the male would be my first pick, but both sound lovely...

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm.. I like the sounds of the Luestin gal your looking at poss keeping and poss the trade one.

What might I be able to Bribe ya with? ^^

Wildfilly94

8051. Mustang F Sooty Buckskin Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

If you decide not to keep this one, please let me know ASAP. I would LOVE to take her home.

Kahlira

Your buckskin fjord. I would like to have her please =D

CutieePiee

If you end up not claiming your roan tobiano Luestin girl, I'll be glad to take/bribe for her. :)

Winged

Kah, she's yours i'll send over the trade in a bit :)

Sat and BKC, i'm looking at any offers really. Most interested in Quin (will trade for other Luestin foal possibly, if that one interests me more), Elenaria, Unbridled (only certain breeds), Feli, FCFC, Noms, Okibi, Gremlins, customs and art. It'd take a good offer to trade the black roan tobiano mare.

Wild, i'll let you know.

Cutiee, a good trade might persuade me not to keep her but i'm unlikely to put here up for free. I'm likely to keep her, it's the others i'm not as sure on.
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

I'd like to claim this one, please. :)
7983. Andalusian F Black, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

CutieePiee

I can offer you a blue FCFC bed OR an agency pet of your choice (Click) + 500k SG, for

7980. Luestin F Black Roan, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Winged

Thanks for the offer! I'd be interested in the FCFC bed, or Gracie your vanner. Will think on it and get back to you in a day or so.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Thanks for the consideration! *waits patiently* ;)

Saturnalia

I'm at work at the moment, but will put in an offer on the Luestin male when I get home tonight :)

Saturnalia

So, for #8044, the Luestin stallion, I can offer this FCFC kitty and as many Miniwyv customs as you want ;)

If that doesn't work, I can attempt to come up with something else :)

Winged

Ooh he's cute :) I'll think on it and see if i get another offer, and i'll let you know tonight or tomorrow sometime if i'm accepting.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Winged, did you decide on that sooty buckskin mustang girl yet? Just wondering since I'm waiting on that before making all my claims

Winged

No, I'm away this weekend so haven't had the time to think about my claims. Might do that tonight.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Please let me know about my offer as soon as you can. I've got backups that I might need to bribe for in case you don't take my offer and I've only got 2 days to bribe those other people. xD

BabyKittenCandy

Also awaiting your reply ^^ (only see cuties name listed)

Wildfilly94

Winged

I've decided to keep the Roan Tobiano Luestin girl for myself.
BKC, what exactly was your final offer, and was it just on the roan tobiano girl?

I'd like to accept Sat's offer for the stallion!

Wild, i've decided to keep that mustang myself.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

My offer stands for the black Roan gal and can be any of the 'big' adopts you liked, ie the Elenaria/Unbound etc plus a FCFC bed and/or sg.

CutieePiee

Kahlira

I am wondering... When will you be sending the buckskin fjord lady to me?

If mot that's ok too =D I'd claim one of my mini's instead.

Saturnalia

Kitty is up for bid: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=559770
Let me know if you need forms for miniwyvs!

And now to figure out the trading business... haven't done one of those in a while, heh :)

Winged

I'll send my trades tonight, I've been working this weekend so haven't had time.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I'd like to accept BKC's offer for the Black Roan luestin mare. I'd like the shire unbound mare, a bed and the SG (however much you had in mind) please!
Sorry about the delay in this, i've been working this weekend and much busier than i thought i would be.

Sat, go to 'View Breeding Trades' and you can accept the trade there. If you have a problem let me know :) I'm pretty sure i've got miniwyv forms, i'll send them over to you tomorrow sometime.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Winged

Owner of Gliders!