News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Taruia's Quin Breeding Thread

Started by Taruia, September 02, 2010, 05:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taruia

Well since other people set these up I think it is a very good idea. Some rules about breeding with my Quin.

1. You may only breed pure Gypsy Vanners with my Quin. Also for now no inbreeding with my Quin.

2. If you want to use a female of mine, and you have 2 or more of your own female Gypsies, then I ask to be allowed to use one of yours in return.

3. All males are free to use, if you are a non-owner all females that are available are free to use.

4. If you are an owner we will work out a fee of some type for use of my females.

Mares

Luestin'donna - Chestnut Tobiano - Calm and sweet, not a mover
Reserved - YLO
~*~

Nathe'donsir - Flaxen Chestnut - Calm and steady
Reserved - springacres
~*~

Verin'patres - Silver Dapple Brown Tobiano - Calm and sweet, a mover
Reserved - Taruia
~*~

Palres'liath - Silver Dapple Brown Tobiano - Calm and sweet, not a mover
Reserved - Pinkshadow
~*~

Llanaisfa'polca - Red Dun Tobiano - Calm and sweet, a mover
Reserved - Taruia
~*~

Cheillina'shexlin - Bay Tobiano Sabino Overo - Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover
Reserved - Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Taruia

Stallions

Hyrun'palret - Black Tobiano - Calm and sweet, a mover
~*~

Zyith'patret - Silver Dapple Mouse Dun Tobiano - Calm and steady

Taruia

Studding List

Hyrun'palret
1. CutieePiee

Zyith'patret
1. red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

I would love to borrow Luestin'donna. I only have 2 male Arabs so far.
I plan to focus on Arabs, but I love the female Gypsy Vanner lineart so I would love to try and breed a gorgeous mare.

Taruia

Ok, I will agree to that on one condition, if she does have a boy with whoever you breed her to, would I be allowed to have priority over other trades for the foal? Most likely I would offer a female from my breedings to you in exchange. There is also a possibility that I will not want the boy at all, and you could then trade him or not keep him as you choose.

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

I would looove to borrow Palres'liath , shes just sooo beautiful :o

CutieePiee

Taruia

Pinkshadow - You may borrow her only if you agree that if you decide not to keep the foal, I get first dibs on it.

Cutiee - Absolutely!

Pinkshadow

springacres

I would love to borrow Nathe'donsir - I am in need of some outside blood for my Vanner herd.  :)  I'd be happy to let you borrow one of my mares in exchange:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=260980
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=301199
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=337652

Taruia

Ohh I would love to breed Shexlin'hala with Hyrun again XD Does that work for you?

red_uni387

I'd love to snag a breed with Zyith for my flaxen chestnut girl :D

BabyKittenCandy

Pink beat me to the punch on asking for Palres'liath but I just wanted to say what an amazing beautiful herd you have hun! I shall be stalking your pretties!

springacres

Quote from: Taruia on September 02, 2010, 02:24:30 PM
Ohh I would love to breed Shexlin'hala with Hyrun again XD Does that work for you?
It sure does!

YourLoveOnly

I found the stud I want to use ^^
Form posted, please post permission ^^

springacres

Forms posted, please post permission :)

springacres

Taru - just thought I would mention here that Nathe'donsir is masking silver dapple in addition to being flaxen.  (I was triple-checking pedigrees at the last minute to be extra sure I wasn't inbreeding, and decided to take a look at some of the offspring as well.  I was already hoping for a silver dapple; now I know the odds are that much better :D)