First three babies are from these two parents:
x
Aurora x Oleander

Last two babies are from these two:
x
Lavender x Cosmos

The babies:

Baby 1: Female (blue bee, mother's wing pattern) <-- Probably Keeping

Baby 2: Male(blue bee, mothers wing pattern) <-- If I don't keep baby 1, I'm for sure keeping this one. I may keep this one anyway. It depends on what offers I get.

Baby 3: Female(blue bee, mother's wing pattern) <-- YLO's

Baby 4: Female(Neon snail, random wing pattern)

Baby 5: Male(Bee, father's wing pattern) <-- Probably keeping

So, I added what wing items were used on what nom. So you can get an idea of what the patterns will be for the wings.
:)

What I'm Interested in
(In order from most preferred. I really do like anything, though, so try me!)

-Feli  & Noms
-The Stable and Quinsta
-Other adoptables. Some adoptables I don't have many of, but I'd totally enjoy getting into them. So try me?

(I'd accept PI items, but my account expires next week... and I doubt I'll be able to get a renewal any time soon. So PI things won't do me any good.)

Umm, yeah. PM or post offers. I'll keep this open a couple days, probably the weekend is when I'll decide.

<3 <3

BTW - I'm on the lookout for a Grell feli!
What is a grell feli? Well, my favorite anime character: Grell, is from Black Butler. I'd like a feli that is white, red, and black. Honestly, gender shouldn't matter. The character is male, but he's rather... feminine. If I had to choose, I'd say long hair, but hey! Beggers can't be choosers.
I won't pick just -any- red white and black feli, so as a little disclaimer, I have to approve of it. If you think you have the right feli, and you want to offer it, please do :D I think for the right feli, you could coax almost any of the noms from me.

:D

Neocridders

Offers:

Baby 1:
PinkShadow (PM)
Keilin Alyr (Feli + LC)
Jojo (see post)
Ryuu (1 stable paddock and 1 horse)
BKC (see post)

Baby 2:
PinkShadow (PM)
Jojo (see post)
BKC (see post)

Baby 3: N/A

Baby 4:
PinkShadow (PM)
Ravvana (Gold stable tag)
Jojo (see post)
BKC (see post)

Baby 5:
Jojo (see post)
BKC (see post)

Pinkshadow

You can extend my offer to #1 also :)

Keilin Alyr

Seriously loving nomlet #1. Would either of these Feli interest you for her?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Ahh, Nomlet 4 is too beautiful! :D I know I'm way behind with Stable stuff (midterm tomorrow, then catchup time!), but I'll offer a gold tag for her if you're interested <3

Neocridders

I'm going to pick tonight, so please make sure all offers are posted soon!

jojo

I will offer for any of the babies! I need more Noms, I only have 1 X3 I can offer some Feli and Okibi... if there are others you are particularly interested in, let me know!

Keilin Alyr

Are there any that you're not interested in or are particularly interested in? I'm curious to know if I should change up my offer some before you decide.

Also, are you interested in LC at all? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on November 12, 2011, 06:14:12 PM
Are there any that you're not interested in or are particularly interested in? I'm curious to know if I should change up my offer some before you decide.

Also, are you interested in LC at all? =)

Hmm, well, of your two feli I like the second one. And I do like LC, and I'd of course consider it, but some of the offers here are very tempting.

(And... I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I think I'll leave this open till morning so you can see this! Plus I'm really tired.)

The more I see these noms, the more I want to keep them all... so I might only trade one of them. We'll see.

BabyKittenCandy

Im rather late offering but for any of the noms (pref is the normals, then the flights) I will offer any of the following:

Any of my stable horses except my vanners, the draft, Shadowmeld and Raindancer.

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, good to know. In that case, I'd like to enhance my offer a bit.

This Feli:

Plus this LC:

For nomlet #1. =)

Neocridders

Ok. I am sorry I haven't made a decision yet. I've had a super hard time choosing!
I think the kitten I'm going to part with initially (so I make sure I only have three when they grow...) is kitten 4. And I'm going to let Jojo have her, in exchange for her adorable yellow feli, Ray. >.< I don't know what it is about him... but I just love him. And I want him. XD

So, yeah. That's basically my choice. I may part with another one, but I may wait for them to grow. Basically this thread is closed. If I decide to trade another one, and I liked your offer, I'll PM you to see if you're still interested... but I have a feeling I'm going to love the adults even more than I love the babies, so I don't know if I'll be able to part with them even then.

Thanks so much for all of the offers <3 It really was a hard choice.
Jojo, please go bid on the 4th nom!

jojo

Wow Neo, thanks! :) I've bid on her -- and Ray is up for bid for you! I'm glad he's going to someone who will appreciate him :)