News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Solistia's Contracts

Started by Solistia, April 20, 2010, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

Reserving this space for general contracts (like perhaps when I get a registered kennel) but will otherwise this thread will be used for individual contracts with Specific users.

Solistia

Contract with XLostxDestinyX for Chibi Pets adoptable

I, Solistia, bequeath the Chibi Pet templates to XLostxDestinyX, provided the following contract is not broken:
--The sale of pets for this adoptable (where my art is used) for $USD or other RL currency will be restricted and must be met with prior approval through me (depending on the circumstances, I may require a portion of the profits). Other than $USD/$RL, you are free to accept whatever you'd like for the pets whether on or off-site (so long as off-site rules allow it) with no prior approval =D

--These pets will not be sold anywhere other than Secundi (you can trade/sell for offsite items/pets/currency, but the adoptable itself will remain only on Secundi), nor will my templates be used fraudulently or without my permission anywhere but Secundi.

--If you find you are unable to run them (whether for RL reasons, or you simply don't have the time/interest to continue) that you will return them to me so I may find them another suitable home. You may not give them to someone else (without my approval) or sell them to someone else.

--My username (Solistia) will appear in the cert with credits as artist (should you make new species that are not drawn by me, a credit is not required for those certed pets)

XLostxDestinyX

I, XLostxDestinyX have read and understand this aggreement and agree to it whole-heartedly!