News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brother and Sister Reunited

Started by Rosedawn, November 10, 2013, 09:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

So I had a trade with Wildfilly a while back that got me second pick of her feli litter and I got to choose between a gorgeous short hair girl (in my favorite pose) or a very handsome long hair boy. I debated a LONG time over these 2 and eventually went with the girl. Once they grew I was even more torn over my decision because her brother turned out JUST so handsomely (though she is also beautiful!!)

And somehow through random trading happenstance I have now ended up with both of them!! They are very happy to be reunited and romping around together!!

Meet Misty and Chip!

Arty

Wildfilly94

Oh they turned out so gorgeous!!

I really love the way the girl turned out. :) She's stunning!! (I acutally think shes way more gorgeous than the brother I kept [alistair])

Rosedawn

I'm honestly not a big fan of the LH munchkin lines for whatever reason. They are cute but certainly not my fav. <3

CutieePiee

Aww! So glad I was able to help reunite them. Both are beautiful. I will miss Chip but I'm glad he found a nice home with you! :)

Wildfilly94

I am just really glad to see the two of them in loving hands <3 it's nice to know they are loved and together!