News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Pokes head in* I has new nomlets :3

Started by Neocridders, November 13, 2013, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I'm kind of on hiatus until I can find a moment I'm not in school. Possibly thanksgiving I'll come back to secundi to hopefully plow through any remaining breedings from gryphs. I'm sorry, guys. School kinda hit me hard and I don't know how to cope with stuff right now. Plus, lots of stuff happened in the past few months and any free time (which doesn't happen) is for sleeping (which doesn't happen... stayed up till 4 working on my 3D modeling project. I post when it's finished. Staying up this late is basically my norm. And then waking up for my 8:00 class all the way across campus...)

OK OK OK to the noms!!!

Ooooh it was so hard to choose the parents, but obviously this was a good idea, because look!
x

Sweet Pea and Lacey have a pile of fluff babies!

F
M
M

Not sure what the wings will look like... I'm really excited to figure out what they will look like grown! I love them all!! Eeeeep. Who do I choose?!

:3 Anyway, that's me poking in. Hello~~ Come admire Leet's beautiful lines and colorings with my new litter!

Ryuukokoro

With Noms you can keep them all! X3

....but I hope you don't cuz they are so cute and I wanna stalk them!

Silvanon

CutieePiee

Beautiful spotty butt babies! Love them! Congrats!

Rosedawn

Omg they are all so cute but I adore the girl!

Neocridders

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on November 13, 2013, 10:45:23 PM
With Noms you can keep them all! X3

....but I hope you don't cuz they are so cute and I wanna stalk them!

o.o I can keep all?
OMG. But I don't -need- to hoard them. But I want to XD
They are all so cute I don't know how I'll choose. Possibly I'll open a trade thread later.

Riverwind

O.O Omigosh! They're all so cute! I especially love the little girl. ^.^