News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

making a kennel

Started by Keeper, February 17, 2010, 08:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

I know you have to have three of the same breed to start a kennel and you have to have the dog certed for it to count but how do we get them certed?

Thankyou for any help at all im very new and am making a site to start up a kennel.

Tribe

Actually most of the dogs are in your pets page if you get them on here, unless you get them from a user and they do have a cert on them. Then they will be in the old kennel gallery. To have a kennel you must have yes a male & two females of the same breed.

Gene Pool

Quote- Never overcharge for dogs, pups, items, or services.
- Maintain a kennel of at least three dogs, one male, two female, of the same breed.
- Always advertise the main Kennel by having our button linked on your kennel website.
- Pay a 10% tax on all monetary income to the Kennel (services exempt).

found here:
http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/agreement.html

doesnt mention them being certed, and Secundi dogs pretty much are certed as soon as they are on your page.
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

Keeper

i have three dogs on my pet page but dont they have to be on a cert with the fence and kennel or do we get them put on those when we become a registered kennel?

sorry for the noob questions i really have no idea

Keeper

Gene Pool yeah i read the whole site lol just dont understand how we get them on a "cert" :)

Tribe

Nono now that the dogs have been moved to this site they no longer come with certs. If theres a dog with a cert on it, its old world and has yet to be imported to this site.

Gene Pool

It doesnt say anything in the rules about them being on a cert. Only old-world doggies have certs.

Gene Pool

One thing, you have a pair, but your third is a puppy of a different breed, so you dont qualify-
QuoteMaintain a kennel of at least three dogs, one male, two female, of the same breed

Keeper

oh ok so when they get items equipped and ribbons where do they show up?

Tribe

Oh keeper i think all your dogs have to be grown to register a kennel. And the dogs must be of the same breed. So to register youd need one more spaniel.

Gene Pool

items and ribbons go in thier agency info. for example, i have several dogs on indigowulf account that have champ packs if you wish to see (try my great danes i know they both have 1)

PonyMama

ribbons from the old world shiny will be added tot he pet page I am thinking at the owners request or at a time The Kennel has a moment, it will show up in an agency info box.

Same with the items

Here is my Kazan
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=3138

Keeper

hunni yep i know i need another spaniel first so going to be on the hunt for one XD

ok i understand now, thats a shame because the certs looked so pretty

Thankyou all so much for explaining. xxxx

Solistia

I actually kind of have a question myself XD
I see most people that do have their own kennels do so in a forum style for their 'website'. Does it need to be a forum, or does that just make it easier for most of you?

PonyMama

Most people have a website that I know of, I don't know who all uses a forum other then me, but you can use whatever you are comfortable with as long as it is not a presentaion adn must meet all criteria

quyllur

You can check out my Kennel my clicking the link in my sig if you`d like to see an alternate format to a forum type kennel.