News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Talako Nowa - Interest?

Started by SplitX, September 13, 2009, 12:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

On PI, I used to run the Talako Nowa. I never received the rest of the lineart I had paid for, so I only have the baby male/female stages, and the egg stage. HOWEVER: Zashed has agreed to completely re-do the lineart for me. =) This could take months & months, though. n___n

IF THIS IS ALLOWED: I was thinking about using the egg stage & then the baby male & female stages as the 'adult' stages 'till the lines are redone.
All Talako Nowa done in the first lineart (what I have now), if this can be done, will be completely remade into the new lineart, once it comes, for free.
The new lineart should have an egg stage, 2 baby stages (1 male 1 female), and 2 adult stages (1 male, 1 female). However, there MIGHT be a teenage stage.

Examples:
Egg:
Baby male:
Baby female:

Is there any interest?

Ryuukokoro

They're very adorable! ^^ I think it would be fine to just give out the egg and baby forms for now. I wouldn't have a problem with it, as a collector of them!

Poupou

Oh cute!! Me likes!!!

And I agree with Ryuu. :)

Garney

Yus, you could do that, just give out what you have for now and offer stage changes for people later.

With what you have I would shrink the cert, that's awful big with a lot of open space, my large meter goes off looking at them XD

SplitX

Thanks everyone~!

I'll definitely do that, Garney. n__n I'll also resize them tonight. =D I should have an event up & running tomorrow~.

OH! Do I have to do anything special, or do I just start a thread? Dx
I don't wanna mess anything up. Hehe.

SplitX

Quote from: SplitX on September 13, 2009, 04:31:06 PM
Thanks everyone~!

I'll definitely do that, Garney. n__n I'll also resize them tonight. =D I should have an event up & running tomorrow~.

OH! Do I have to do anything special, or do I just start a thread? Dx
I don't wanna mess anything up. Hehe.

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I wanna double check to see if I can start events or not. X3

YourLoveOnly

Yes you can, just make a topic in generals like everyone else.

The egg stage reminds me of my adoptable, Katakin Islands.
I don't know if you've heard of them, they're on gaia as well?
Katakin has a pet species, Julinka, and that egg stage is quite similair.
Not art theft similair or something, don't worry.
Just a winged egg about the same size.
If I start up Katakin here, I'll just scratch the egg stage.
There's enough lineart and I don't want us to be too much alike.