News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Andicuri Dragons~ The future for the Andicuris

Started by Ryuukokoro, September 14, 2009, 10:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I will be sending out an informative pm to the PonyIsland mailing list, but I figured I would post this here in Secundi first and get some opinions on it.

I've been in contact with Ysayde, the original artist for the Andicuri Dragons, to ask her permission to bring the Andicuri Dragons to Secundi. However, Ysayde had some news for me instead: the Andicuris will very soon have their own interactive website similar to PI! Ysayde is taking coding classes and has even discovered how to have the site itself color the Andicuris, like PI does for its ponies.

Well, according to PI rules, you can't have an active adoptable from a standalone website, so before too long the Andicuri Dragons will no longer be available on PI. Now what does this mean for you? 1.) No your Andicuris will NOT be taken away from you or deleted. You are welcome to keep them just as they are in your presentations. They will not be deleted from Ysayde's website or my photobucket account. 2.) Anyone who wishes, can ask to have the Andicuri Dragons they already own uploaded into the new site when it opens! (Any Andicuris she gave out in her own events are already coded and ready for uploading, any Andicuris I made during her hiatus can still be uploaded but may take longer because she has to confer with me and get notes about them)

Because it would just create lots more work for Ysayde in the long run, I feel like I can't really hold anymore Andicuri Dragon events at this point. I also feel like there won't be any reason to bring them here to Secundi for such a short amount of time (but for one exception, please see below).

I do have permission from Ysayde to hold one more breeding season on PI so that anyone can use up their breeding items before the site goes up. That way if you don't wish to go to the new site, you won't have to have wasted your PI currency on the breeding items. If there are people here on Secundi who are no longer on PI and would like to participate in the last breeding season, please post here and I will ask Ysayde for permission to have a branch of the breeding season here as well. (And I'll make sure there are some breeding items available for sale/giveaway for those who wish to breed but don't have any breeding items.)

Any thoughts/opinions/concerns/questions about the Andicuri Dragons for me and/or Ysayde?

jeanstarwind

Wow, this sounds exciting Ryuu! I've only got my one gorgeous Andicuri, but I've always wanted to get a friend or two for him, lol. I will definitely be interested in seeing the website that Ysayde is working on! :D

One quick question: I'm fairly certain I don't have any breeding items, but where could I find that out for certain?

Ryuukokoro

Good question!

I put any items won in my events in my own photobucket account:
http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/andicuridragons/ponyisland/

If you have any from Ysayde's events, they would be listed on the website:
http://www.tsg-art.com/ADItems.html

Poupou

Wow these are fantastic news!!!   :o  Too bad they won't come here, but it's still nice to see they are going to get bigger!!! ^^

Sunchaser

how would i go about useing my wolf claw which i didnt know i had <.<

Ryuukokoro

Wolf claw is a breeding item that, when used with the dragon orb, garantees all children will be of the wolf dragon breed. :)

Sunchaser

so since i have no orb i cant breed... dang *shrugs* well it was worth a shot :-p

Ryuukokoro

I'll have some orbs for sale when I hold the breeding thread. :)

Goddesss

That sounds really cool.  Could you add me to the mailing list so I can find out when the site goes up.  I just recently got my first one and I do like them and would like to join the site. =)

Ryuukokoro

Midnight Phantom

oh wow missed this O.o;  could I somehow be added to the mailing list as well? ^.^; I remember she was intrested in making it a game ut didn't know she took the classes very nice ^.^