News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Would a pair like this make nice puppies?

Started by Math, March 08, 2010, 03:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I'm going to ask my mom if I can buy some custom dogs so I already have my forms filled out. I'd be getting a Springer Spaniel pair and would be getting these dogs:

Name of Dog #1: Riley
Gender & Breed: Male Springer Spaniel
Coat: Harlequin (see ref. pic for pattern and the colour is a chocolate brown) with one eye matching the ref. image and the other is a very light blue. The nose is the same as in the ref. pic. :) His markings only go as far as you see in the picture, other than that, he has a couple freckles on his hip bone.
Items: N/A but for the lineart edit, he can have a black leather collar studded with white diamonds.
Ref. Image:
http://pjbottoms.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/great-dane.jpg

Name of Dog #2: Harlow
Gender and Breed: Female Springer Spaniel
Coat: Chocolate w/ tuxedo markings (like that of a tuxedo cat) with tan points. She has light blue eyes.
Items: N/A, but the lineart edit is a black leather colour that is studded with white diamonds.

What are your thoughts on them, and possible pups? And would you make offers on the pups if this pair becomes a reality?

springacres

Ooh they sound like they would make very nice puppies indeed!

hiyoko

More than likely I would love a pup from them, as I've been meaning to get into that breed.lol

Spixy

Absolutely :D I've been meaning to start a line of Springer Spaniels too, since I have two in real life :-)