News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

There are Pinkins in this thread!

Started by Poupou, March 22, 2010, 02:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poupou

Well... XD

It all started tonight with me being super bored, doodling some stuff on paper, and I drew something that appeared to be some kind of fluffy ball.  I told myself, how funny... this remind me of some old adoptables I used to run on PI when I first started.  Yep, I've had many 'failed' adoptables before I created LAHK and TLoT! XD  By failed, I just mean I shut the adoptable down because I had grown tired of it.

BUT!

Tonight, as I was doodling these fluffy balls of cuteness, I remembered that I still had the old lineart for these adopties I used to run a looong time ago!  So then I went to photobucket to see, and sure enough, they were still there, waiting for my return.

So I saved it back on my computer, and started playing with it, just for fun in memory of the old days.  Awe, dear nostalgia how you got me... lol!  So low and behold, I had templated the lineart, designed a cert and made it ready to be used. O___O

Now my question is, do you think the Pinkins should come back to life?  Here is an example just to give you an idea.

This would be a baby or chibi stage, there is a bigger stage, but I'm not sure if I still like it, I would have to see.  But yeah... opinions, please?

Also - in the right corner, it is my artistic rendition of Secundi and her two moons incorporated to the cert.  I kinda like the idea, who was started with the Clover Dragons cert, so I decided to do it again with these since they would be runned here.  I would probably have to fix the moons though, something about them I'm not too sure. x3

Oh and they would probably have expressions at some point too.  But for now, I just made the cutesy face. XD

Here is the old Pinkin lineart, so people can see what they looked like before tonight's revamp. :D

YourLoveOnly

I wanna get a ton of them and cuddle them all O.o
Yes yes, please bring. =3

Pinkshadow

Poupou

They could have expressions y'all! XD

Okay I definitely have way too much time on my hands. XD

red_uni387

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Oh yeah I need one of those! A number 16 face named Dunkel as I'm told I make that face alot. XD

red_uni387

*gigglesnort* XD

19 is my favorite, looks like is plotting :D

YourLoveOnly

Spixy

Silvanon

Those are really cute, and I love all the different expressions :)

springacres

Ooh, I too love all the different expressions :)

Poupou

Heheheh yeah the expressions make me giggle a lot. XD

I'm trying to come up with a storyline for these, do you think there would be enough interest from the writers of Secundi to help me with this?  I mean I would make it a contest with prizes at the end, of course! ;)

The only thing I could come up with was that they lived in cotton flowers fields... LOL XD
For some reason, that part of my creativity has never been really good. >.>
This would explain my fear of RPs, hehe!

But anyways... yes, no?

ETA : Oh and an idea I had for these (that could also be applied to my other adoptables) would be to have a CYO but to create markings instead of actual Pinkins to be adopted, and the user would of course get the credit and the first Pinkin with said marking AND they could name the marking too. (A bit like what they did with the Gene Pool.. it's a neat idea what they did, IMO)

But I'm rambling... I'm trying to get nice ideas for these, they've been gone for so long, I don't remember what I had thought for them back then.  D:

WillowDragon

I think they are truely adorable!  =o)