News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(solved)

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 28, 2010, 07:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Okay, so there is an owner list on The Jaeman Prophecy's website. I really like it that way, but unfortunately moonfruit limits page length and I have now reached the point where I can't make the page any longer so I can't add new horses. So I want people to be able to see the owner folders in the photobucket account, but only that folder and not any of the others. I also want it password protected.

Is there a way to do that? If so, can someone explain it to me? I know often when you get a link to owner folders you can just click on the main album name and scroll through the entire thing. I want to make sure that doesn't happen because there are some secret things and future event horses hidden in the photobucket account. Help please?

If it's not possible I'm just gonna have to make pages for each seperate letter and let people click on those first. So basically the owner list would turn into a page with links A, B, C etc and you click on the letter your username starts with to see your horses. But this would be a lot more work and annoy the hell out of me to be honest xD

Tribe

I *think* you give a guest password to each folder. Youd have to do it to every folder though and youd have to assign passwords. Let me nib around on my pb and see if i can find it. I know it was on the older pb not sure since theyve redone it.

YourLoveOnly

I have only found the option to assign a guest password to my entire album which I have done for now and I set it to private instead of public (oops, was never meant to be public xD). If it's possible to assign different passwords to different folders then I think I can keep people out of the other folders by just giving the owner folders a different password then the others, but I can't seem to find that option.

Neocridders

At the moment, Photobucket has only let you guest password the whole album. I wish wish wish wish wish they would come out with something to password each of your albums!
Ahhaha
;) Sorry. I've had that problem for a couple years

YourLoveOnly

I guess I can just remove the lineart and secret/future stuff from the photobucket and just do it that way then.. Not the perfect solution, but it beats having to update 20+ pages X.x

indigowulf

Just make an album labeled "owners" and make it public, make all others PW- then put each owner in thier own folder inside owners album.

YourLoveOnly