News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Ishmahri* Come to secundi?

Started by PonyMama, September 18, 2009, 08:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Well for the last while they have been in hiatus land due to me having a baby then just as I was goign to take them out all this "bump" issue came about and even if they don't have a bump I still have an issue having these guys on PI.

There are many out there, however I would start new with them here, so right back at square 1.

(Males have scales that go all the way onto the head)
Here are the examples of the juveniles

Here they are as adults

and the baby stage is just an egg.

If they come over here I would need staff, but will figure that out if there is any interest.

Ryuukokoro

I loooooooove the Ishmahri! I want them! I want them!

Sunchaser

...8steals them to* lol i will have everything of yours ponymama :-p

PonyMama

Yay a Ryuu still loves the ishies

and watch out I will sick my teething baby on you sunny XD

Sunchaser

PonyMama

It like mosquito repellent though, it only gets some of them to go away, not this baby, she is special.

Sunchaser

lol then ill get special baby repelant?

CutieePiee

Yesss! Ishmahri!

Yay! Baby is teething!

CutieePiee

Oh, PM... is there an owner gallery or website? I've been trying to reorganize all my adoptables and forgot how many Ishmahri I have... that is, IF I have any at all?

CutieePiee

PonyMama

No problem Cutiee

So far not a lot of interest, but I will leave this up for a bit.

If you are interested and have photoshop I will be looking for possible staff as well.  So you will have to be able to color (this includes custom markings) and hold events (your events will earn you SG)  Please PM me if you might be interested

Goddesss

I like these.  They are pretty.

Yay teething baby! 

Sunchaser

*prods the ponymama for a coloring position then dissapears*

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

not yay teething baby.  She is teething like her sister which means for the next two months we will deal with this up down up down with the tooth before it breaks through.  Oh well, at least I am used to it

yay some interest.  Maybe I will attempt an event withing the next couple days

Here is one I colored for myself for the new Sucundi Ishmahri (just not too sure if I shoudl attempt to add something to the cert to distinguish them, from the older ones)

Goddesss

Oh poor baby.  Getting their first teeth is so exciting though.  Drool all over the clothes and cranky uncomfortable babies not so much.