Lost Gidgets! If found, please notify Neocridders as soon as possible!

Started by Neocridders, April 08, 2010, 11:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Ok, I feel really stupid. I can't find my v3 gidgets. I've searched, looked, and called for them. I've checked all hiding places. I think they might have run away. Does anyone see them  anywhere?

I had a white gidget female named Rosie, and a red panda boy named Chester. Now, i'll go search one more time, but I  seriously need some help :( if anyone sees these wandering gidgets, tell them to come home because Mommy misses them! And if you see them, give me  a poke with thier links.

Ahh, i feel so silly. How do you lose gidgets?

Ryuukokoro

Search says they're both still in your account. Were you reordering them? I think if you leave the number slot blank they vanish.

*goes to look at your display page* 0_o ....good grief Neo you gotta get rid of some of those Gidgets! What a hoard! No wonder you can't find them...

Okay, after a lot of scanning, I found your two V3's. Uh...dunno how to describe where they are though. XD;; They're like a quarter up from the bottom? Maybe? Around the 126,000 ID number Gidgets.

Neocridders

Well, thank you! Yes. So I had 5000 wobbles. I traded them in. Now my gidgets had time to multiply! But I amtrying to name ones to keep before I trade in.
My problem with finding them, though, is  that I try searching (control-f) their names and nothing comes up. But thankyou! I see them! You're amazing, Ryuu