News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feelings on the Fables??

Started by Luv007, October 19, 2009, 12:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

The amazing Leet (whose given her gracious permission for this) created me some awesome lines a year or so ago, before life got hectic and I never got to use them to their full potential.  They are meant to be very roleplayable but like I said, life got in the way.

Currently, life is still in the way.  However, I would really love to add to this community.  It is amazing and has so much to offer already in it's early stage.

I will link you to the lines  so that you can see a couple colored examples.  The Fables as I was calling them are primarily unicorns, but also have human companions that were never released.

Here are a couple of examples, including what I believe is the only human ever colored.

Male first, Female second

Human Female:

Photobucket Album to check for other examples of Leet's amazingness: http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/Owners/

Anyhow... my questions is this:   How exactly would you like the Fables brought back?

1. Fully roleplayable, but far and few between.
2. Maybe a little roleplaying, but a huge amount of events.
3. Roleplaying really isn't that important, but I would like a custom or two of these.
4. Wait until December, after NaNo and school are out, so you have more time.

YourLoveOnly

I love roleplaying <3
RP events also tend to run for quite some time so you should be able to combine that with RL.

I voted twice, fully rpable and wait until december 'cause it'd be said if you didn't get to do NaNo because we demand adopties..

I love them <3 I do think they are a bit big though, I'd prefer to see them smaller.

Ryuukokoro

FABLES!!!!!!! *grabs luv* I was SO sad when you stopped doing events for them on PI! I was your biggest stalker! I kept waiting and waiting for new events to pop up after Intros, but nothing ever happened. :(

I say option one! Bring them back with full roleplaying and lots of events to win new ones! ^_^

red_uni387

O_O I remember these! :D though I think you should wait til December, maybe spending time planning and coloring a lot first <3

TheLeet

Oh my, this thread took me a long time to find. I voted for wait till December but I don't think there'd be any harm in running a few events just to test the ground and slowly get back into running adoptables again. :)

indigowulf

Im not much of a human adopty fan (which is funny since im about to run ogres with fean) but the ponies are adorable!