News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cavalli - Interest Thread

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, September 05, 2009, 11:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay so the Cavalli are an adoptable that I was going to introduce on PI that I never got around to introducing. If the new rule passes they won't be allowed anyway so I'll just have them on here. It is a horse adoptable but it's going to be kinda limited because I'm not that good of an artist. I can't remember who drew these but I got them on PI.

There are four different breeds and then there is a knida mutt breed. I intend to introduce each breed slowly going from biggest to smallest.

Here are some examples of the first breed.

Brutta
{Male}

{Female}

Size Chart

That's all I really have planned for now so comment questions?

Garney

Ooh *plays with in post scroll bar* they're very big, I hope they all aren't that big XD

The 'artist you don't remember' makes me a little nervous, even just as a collector. A lot of people sell art with the intention of them being on PI only, so can you get/do you have permission to take them onto another site? You might want to show if that was in the agreement when you bought them.

Real colorations or is fantasy allowed? Going to have batwing mutations? >3

Tari Mithrandir

I'm going to agree with Garney that not knowing (and thus not necessarily having permission or giving credit to) the line artist makes me a bit uncomfortable. I think this needs to be dealt with before anything else.

I would also think the size for certing or display needs to be scaled down.

~Tari

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

It kind makes me nervous too now that you mention it. I think I remember who I bought them from and they've left PI. Maybe someone would recognize it?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Alright I found the original artist and as soon as I here back from her I'll know if these are going to happen or not.

red_uni387

FeliciaQueens

I like these.  Maybe a bit large, but you can always resize to cert them.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Cert Test

I'm still waiting on a response from Nightpaw but what do you guys think?

Tari Mithrandir

I think it is still a bit big... Maybe scale down to 3/4 that size? (Meaning a 25% reduction, not 75% XD)
~Tari

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

YourLoveOnly

I like the size of the last one, I think that's about right.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Cool anyone interested inseeing the other breeds?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Alright These are the Tolleranzas

and these are the piccolos

and I have lost the fourth breeds templates but her is the line art.

YourLoveOnly

Yruvian

I like all of them... ack. More customs to get...

Vitreous

Hmm... I like them a lot.  I'm a sucker for draft horses.  And the little ones are cute!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Hey does anyone on here know Nighpaw?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay it's been over a week since I emailed Nightpaw on PI. They haven't logged on to PI since August 28th. I kinda getting the felling that they have left PI. So if that's the case should I just give up on these guys or should I go ahead with it?

indigowulf

can you find the post/PM where you purchased them? I believe it states in PI selling rules that, unless the sale states otherwise, you have full license. I asked all my artists out of courtesy but if they have poofed theres not much more you can do.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

The person who sold me it has also left PI but they didn't care what I did with them.

springacres

Not to accuse anyone here of art theft, but one of the linearts for the fourth breed looks very similar to a Breyer model:
http://www.dadscats.com/media/bre%20482%20Henry%20Norwegian%20Fjord%20lg.jpg
Just thought I'd point that out before this goes further.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

It really does * crosses that breed out* I don't think I will use that line art.