News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gremlin] Little fatties? (and Micish update)

Started by Willow, February 19, 2011, 09:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Note on Micish:
Micish will still be my main adoptable here on secundi, but I'm getting them redrawn and templated by Solistia, so they have more of a cutesy appeal :D
-sketches-
(I will consider doing conversions from old micish to new micish if people would like ^^)

Meanwhile, I drew up this little 'Gremlin' thing.
They're pretty lazy, especially males. The ball attached at the end of their tail can have multiple purposes, depending on how the Gremlin feels.
When swimming and diving (usually for food), the ball has been known to become weightless and act as a boyancy aid, at other times, when owners have tried to walk their Gremlins for excercise the balls have become heavy and unmoveable (resulting in the owner giving up 90% of the time).

They are breedable, a male and female can breed to produce one baby, however, Gremlins can breed twice a 'season' (both males and females).

If there's interest I'll start selling some semi-customs.

These will be a little 'filler' until the Micish are released, at which point they'll be put on hold (just until I've gotten into the swing of things with the Micish) then I'll run both at intervals ^^
These guys are pretty simple anyway |3
<3
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Aww, how cute! YLO wants.

And those new Micish sketches are GORGEOUS. I love Solistia's art <3

Winged

Aww, those gremlins are adorable! And i love those sketches.
Owner of Gliders!

Willow

I'm glad people like the sketches, I can't wait to run the Micish again ^o^

I'll wait for maybe one or two more people to post interest, then I'll get a thread sorted for Gremlins :)
~Willow

red_uni387

Will the old Micish still be avaliable? The new sketches are cute, but I loved the realistic look of the old ones

Willow

They will be more expensive as customs and not given away or bred (you can still breed the old ones, but the babies will be the new version)
~Willow