News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Doodles] :: So, what do you think?

Started by Laviee, April 02, 2011, 12:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laviee

"What the heck is a Doodle?"
To be honest, your guess is as good as mine.

Caretakers List

I'm sure some of you have already seen the FrankenDoodle thread but this is what they look like:

Doodles are... doodles. They were accidentally made while I was drawing my other adoptable, the Grifflings. As you can see, they have genders that can be determined by the bow either on the back of their necks (male) or on their tail (female). There is also an lineart for a baby Doodle. The idea is that they are simple and mass produce-able. I'd like to know what your thoughts on Doodles are. Any suggestions are welcome as well, thanks. c:

PonyMama

I think they are adorable and I love their simple look and the speech bubble is cuteness

Sinister Pink

I like the simplicity of these guys, that actually adds to the charm, to be fair as well only very gifted artists can get away with such simplicity, and it not look like a lack of drawing skills if you know what I mean.

Whatever makes these guys have such personality and character I think you shouldn't change them at all, they are spot on as they are :)

Sarah

[size=85]People who click my eggs....make me happy[/size]

YourLoveOnly

*noms on Laviee* I love you and your artwork, but you know that! <3 *snugs all the Doodles*

Neocridders

Winged

I love these guys! They're so quirky and have loads of character.
Owner of Gliders!

Laviee

Thank you all! Would you guys be game for buying customs/semi-customs or trades? I have a few Doodles going that I will be putting up as flatsales, and YLO is colouring a few for me as well.

Sinister Pink

Definitely Laviee providing I have enough secundi penny things, I would be up for trades as well as soon as I have my guys finished :)

Sarah

[size=85]People who click my eggs....make me happy[/size]

springacres

I too love how simple and whimsical these guys look.  It not only gives them character, it gives them charm.

WolfgangTlouey

Laviee

Here's an example for a new Doodle species I've been working on. c: They're called Feu

Question: How much should I charge for these? (Feu and original Doodles.) Customs and flatsales?

WolfgangTlouey

you should just make me a bunch of both for free cuz even though you don't know me, you love me in your heart of hearts... hahaha...

these are awesome!!!

But really, I am waaaay too new to be any help with pricing... but I sure want one when they are available to buy :D

Laviee

But I do somewhat know you! D8;; Well, your pixels anyway x3;; I remember really loving your pixels... way back when...

I'll probably just do a free event and require people to recommend prices to get a Doodle. Lol. -shifty eyes-

Thank you! -snugs-

WolfgangTlouey

good idea!!!! I am sooo on board for free stuff XD

JellyThunda

Super Cute!! That's what it's all about, right?
I'd definitely want one when you post in General Booths.