Starting up shops here/Staff Wanted? UrthChildryne, Doorians, Treasures, Kursi

Started by Zephyr, September 06, 2009, 07:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyr

Hi guys!

I've been inactive running my own shops for a while on PI, primarily because I am the worlds MOST disorganised person. Ever. Forgetful and easily distractable. Full of art, and ideas, and inspiration, yes! But organisation, not so much.

I know, for certain, I want to run Doorians (AKA Land of the Green Glass Doors) here. I have SO MUCH STUFF and lore and story and cool stuff that's never seen PI, and I want to see it here.

I'd LIKE to see the Treasures here; I'm proud of their art, and I think they're unique and pretty cool.

I MIGHT open the UrthChildryne here, if there's enough demand and I finish overhauling the new templates - they weren't templated before, each one hand rendered/airbrushed/painted, and man oh main it was a time consuming nightmare T_T Templating 10 breeds x 12+ mutations equals one heckuva lot of templates! But once done, it should make them much easier to run, IF people really want to see them here.

And I might, might, MIGHT reopen the Lokkish Kursi. I'd need to finish lines, and redo the shading on the first templates, because they were made before I discovered the magic that is Photoshop.

BUT. As I've said, I'm disorganised and scatterbrained, and it's a lot of work. So I'd need staff. Possibly I could make do with one committed and super-organised over-manager, who would be in charge of keeping an orderly and up-to-date to-do list, because To-Do lists are my lifeline.  

I could also use an additional staff member per shop, but the shops have different needs.

So Please Take Time to Tell Me:

--Which adoptable(s) you'd like to see active on Secundi, and why?
--Which adoptable(s) you'd like to help with, and how you'd like to help?
--What would you like to see happen with them?

~Thank You For Your Time & Opinions!~

Zephyr

Doorians

Doorians are my love-child. An adoptable world that has human, anthro, furry, and animal beings interacting, both living and undead XD I'd like to take a page out of the Kennel's book and have the animals breedable in user-owned shops. There's a lot more, but that can wait til I have the shop open and running :D

Here are some examples of Doorians:

What Doorians Need:

***A certist who can Paste name and owner onto the blank certs and re-upload them to the PB account.
***A colorist, who can color animals as well as clothing, good with details. Needs a recent version of PS.

Zephyr

Treasures

Treasures are jointly-run on PI, but I think there's a good chance I will buy it out completely and be sole owner. Like Doorians, they're all drawn, shaded, and animated by me :) Currently there are two types, Sea and Earth, with a variety of mutations and custom certs. Some samples:

What's Needed:

***The biggest need is a certist, preferably someone who can work with animated files. I animate in PS.

Zephyr

UrthChildryne

UrthChildryne were my very first adoptable on PI and ran for almost 2 years, though I put them on hiatus to template them. A 3D adoptable that I am converting into 2D templates, I airbrush and smooth things a lot. There are ten breeds - Cani, Feli, Lupi, Draci, Tami, Capri, Ursi, Simi, Vulpi, and Lapi. And there are a bunch of mutations - angelic, demon, vampire, pixie, pegasus, Unicorn, winged uni, Dreamer, spirit, Taur, Shellie, Mer, Ocean, butterfly, and mutant!

Plus I do unique poses for special holidays and events, like bird mimics and cosplays :)

Here are some samples of different UrthChildryne:

What UrthChildryne Need:

***Certist/Colorist, general 'housekeeper' :)

Zephyr

Lokkish Kursi

Lokkish Kursi was a horse adoptable I'd originally started because I felt bad for folks who were cheated out of the money and time they'd spent collecting Serendipities. I quickly ran into difficulty, though: I wanted them to have realistic horse markings and genetics, and I knew and still know NOTHING about them. Samples:

What the Lokkish Kursi Need:

***A full-time colorist who understands horse genetics and colorations
***Certist and/or someone to track breedings, genetics, etc

red_uni387

Poupou

Oh I've always loved the Treasures!!! I'm looking forward to own some of these pretty!! :D

Goddesss

Oh I love your art!  I think I may have one of the Treasures on PI even.

I can cert for ya.  I can even cert with the animations if I remind myself how to.  ;D
One of your other adoptables I would love to see here.

Zephyr

red_uni387

much <3 for Lokkish Kursi! :) I'd love to see them here

ooo Freedom's an example! XD

Ryuukokoro

I would most like to see the Treasures and Doorians active here! I would also love to see the Lokkish Kursi.

I wouldn't mind being a certist for you if you need one. ^^

Eeeeverything. <3 RP especially (Doorians I mean).

Goddesss

Treasures and Doorians and UC
I love you artwork and would follow them all

I could help with certing any of them

I like flatsales and thread games.  Bingo that type of stuff

YourLoveOnly

All of them, but especially Doorians. I really love them! *stares at them some more*
I'm not the best and fastest colorist, so you'll probably want someone else for that.
I do think I'm quite good at organizing, holding events and RPs and stuff like that.
I'm not that good with horse genetics right now, but I am currently really busy learning about them (because I got addicted to TheStable =3)
Thread games, simple RP events. But just seeing them happen would do actually :')

Shades of Venus

--Which adoptable(s) you'd like to see active on Secundi, and why? Treasures, because I've always wanted to own one on PI! They are very unique, cute little adoptable and I adore the artwork! Also I would love to see the Lokkish as they are very pretty <3
--Which adoptable(s) you'd like to help with, and how you'd like to help? I would help by stalking them for you :D
--What would you like to see happen with them? I'd love to see you open them here on Secundi and let me hoard them all :X

Chichiri

My favorite are the Treasures, but I would love any of them if you brought them here. :)

Everyone has a wild side.  Me and my friends just choose to make ours public.

Yruvian

All of them... because i like them.
--Which adoptable(s) you'd like to help with, and how you'd like to help? I can only help in stalking and buying I'm afraid. Too little time left for more.
RP? Customs...

Have them rise from the dead...

TheKat

--Which adoptable(s) you'd like to see active on Secundi, and why? I would love to see the Doorians and the Little Treasures.  I've seen them before and always wanted one, but never had the time to actually try to get one.  But I adore the lines for both!  They're awesome :)  Especially the doorians, I love them :D
--Which adoptable(s) you'd like to help with, and how you'd like to help? I'd be willing to help wherever you needed me.  I just started school so I'm a little busy right now but I'm getting into the swing of things and can get on for at least an hour on week days and more on the weekends.  In my opinion, I'm a skilled organizer haha ^^  One of my few talents when I actually apply myself.  Let me know if you'd like some help.  I really love the Doorian, but I'd be willing to help out any where.
--What would you like to see happen with them?  Lots of stuff.  I'd love to see events and roleplays even.  Any background info you've come up with.  Anything really as long as you do something with them!  I really love them and would hate to see the lines go to waste ^^