News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Getting Ready for Luminaria

Started by Solistia, January 22, 2010, 03:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

(snazzy banner? Not really OTL)

Luminaria = A place where Moonlight gathers and attracts magic and magical creatures.

Lumi = A small magical rabbit-like creature that lives in the Luminaria.

While I spend the next day or two finishing up, I just thought I'd show off the adoptable I'm planning to bring to Secundi =D (planning for it to be exclusive to here X3 since most the other adoptables here I've seen are available on other sites.)

I've finished up the male and the cert.
I also have the female lined, I just need to shade her. The Female is done (I should be sleeping OTL )
The Baby and Egg will be coming after that are done! (Egg stage will only be for Breeded Lumi)

And now for the Lumi themselves! =D
Here is the cert, it contains a place for Name, Owner, Type (for if I ever make more than the Lumi breed XD), and Gender (so that people viewing that are not familiar with Luminaria will know!)

The full-sized Male (they have longer ears, and shorter Mane's than females)

The full-sized Female (they have shorter ears, longer manes, and are smaller than males)

Baby and Egg stages

Any thoughts, comments and suggestions are welcome while I continue working on them!

YourLoveOnly

They are really cute ^^
I am defenitely interested =3
And I sooo wanna cuddle that baby =o

Solistia

Oh thank you! X3
(And yay, interest in the first 15 minutes! XD)
I tried to make them very cuddle-able~<3 (hence why most edges are soft and round! =D )

I hope you enjoy them when they finally start up!

SplitX

Oh I would SO stalk these. o____o

CutieePiee

Very nice! These are really well done. I'm definitely interested.  :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ravvana

Awww, I definitely need two or three or ten of these :D

red_uni387

wow these are really well done! :D

unfortunately the eyes remind me of anime shows, so a bit too scary for me o.o

Solistia

I'm glad everyone's liking them so far X3

Just finished the baby and egg stages, so now it's just a matter of getting some premades made to open the shop =D

(and I'm sorry their eyes are scary for you red....it's just my style OTL )

SplitX

O___O If you want someone to help (I has photoshop! xD), lemme know~. -purrs- These are just adorable. :3 -can't WAIT to see the shop open- =D

red_uni387

the male just looks like it could transform into a human at any moment xD

but the baby and egg stages are just adorable!

Solistia

As I find Secundi a bit of a smaller community, I probably wouldn't have much of a problem running these by myself, but if I ever do need an extra hand, I will certainly look you up! =D

(and I'm glad you're excited for the shop! X3)

And Red, it's probably because he's in more of a standing-up position, rather than on all fours like the rest? XD (I dunno....if it helps, they're just floating in mid-air? OTL ). At least the baby and egg don't scare you XD

red_uni387

yeah I think that's it lol (will try to pop into events occasionally though, cause I want a baby to cuddle xD)

SplitX

It should be 'getting ready for Splitty to stalk Luminaria.' -giggles- Good luck getting 'em all colored up & such. ;3 I'll be waiting. o_o

Solistia

Perhaps I should offer items to have some Lumi stay as a perma-baby? XD

lol, I'll think about changing the name XD (and I'm sure you will, you stalker you~)

red_uni387

:O that'd be full of win!

but Luminaria sounds nice :)

Solistia

I shall definitely do that then!

(oh, not change the name of Luminaria, just the thread title to what Splitty suggested XD *laughs*)

Solistia

Just letting you all know, Luminaria is now open in the General Booths forum =D