News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Samoyed Growths <3

Started by YourLoveOnly, May 21, 2010, 04:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

My Thierry x Lorraine and Maxence x Michelle litters grew up!

One of my new faves:

From Thierry x Lorraine, the second I saw the litter I knew I was keeping her. She was already stunning as a pup and she's still really gorgeous! <3

And I will show off the entire Maxence x Michelle litter because they are so gorgeous and unique!

Only the boy is mine, but I love all of them. My boy has gorgeous colors I think ^^
The first girl has lovely unique merle, the second girl has gorgeous brindle markings and I never noticed the final one had brindle too and not just merle before she grew!

Goddesss

So beautiful!!!!
I love the one you have decided to trade now.  My boy turned out so gorgeous too.

springacres

Samoyeds are not a breed I collect, but that first girl's coloring is just to DIE FOR.  And your other litter is amazingly pretty too :)

Neocridders

Wow. So much stunniny fluff right there.
<3

YourLoveOnly

springacres

Pinkshadow

Very , and my Jazz grew too ;

YourLoveOnly

Aaaand another one! <3

Defenitely one of my faves as well, she turned out so gorgeous!

Goddesss

springacres

Oh, wow, me too.

Dang, now I may have to get some Sammies as well...XD

YourLoveOnly

Yay, I made someone go for Sammies.

I am extremely proud of the variety of colors and patterns my Sammies have. I lovelovelove them <3

Math

I may be biased, but the pups you got from me are just wow. :) All of them are really though, I'd love to nab a few breeds with some of your females and males.

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

She's defenitely pretty ^^

Here are her brother and sister that still live with me:

Math and Goddesss, feel free to post the other two sisters ^^

Pinkshadow

i luff those, we should really mix and match some of our doggies to breed :p actually i think i still can change my breedings in garney thread ;) as theres is a long way to me yet :p

YourLoveOnly

Yes you can still change pairs, I was allowed to do that as well, so you can always PM me to work something out. :)

BabyKittenCandy

So Stunning! Gz guys

Im still on a hunt for a special boy to go with my pretty gal ^^

YourLoveOnly

I have a litter on the way and so does Pinkshadow.
And you can always PM me to borrow Samoyeds for stud/RB.

BabyKittenCandy

Hehe.. prob is, its one of my 'pet' breeds, so its not hugely high on priority plus im uber picky so I shall just stalk and wait :)

You guys have some totally gorgeous ones though ;)