News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

huuuge stable brag!!

Started by zarzamora, September 07, 2010, 03:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

Well - i was having a glance at some of the threads in generals and found myself in the stables owner gallary, only to find I own some old ponies!! and that I have a couple of gold tag-its! I had no recollection of obtaining them, so it was a lovely surprise!

I decided I'd like to get a few Warmbloods, so when YLO and Pinkshadow offered some to me in a trade I jumped at the chance! I just love the WB lines, and decided it must be my main breed! A couple of PU trades later, and I had these beauties in my revamped and painted stable block!

I then thought I'd finally use up my gold tag its, and got a beautiful pair to add to my collection:

Rav spotted my PU trade thread and we swapped 5 PU semi-customs, for 5 Stables semi customs, resulting in:

In the meantime, I had aquired a lovely mustang boy from Red_uni:

so my final 2 semi-customs were these pretties :

Yesterday I decided it was time to thin out my kennel a little, as I'm a bit of a hauder and have hundreds of dogs that will never be bred or competed, because I have far too many! So I thought I would offer some for trade.

As way of a trade, Pinkshadow and Keilin Alyr purchased some stable packages for me, and I ordered some more WB's! Closest to my heart is my own mare, Cara- who is currently away at stud- and I miss her crazy ways hugely, so its lovely to have her recreated for me in Warmblood form!
Cara:
actual cara:

the other mares were just as beautiful!

and then this lovely boy:

I also came by another mustang in a trade with hiyoko :

Sorry for rambling on, but I thought they were so beautiful that they deserved to be bragged on!! Rav has done an outstanding job on them and I'm hooked!!

YourLoveOnly

They are very pretty :D
I personally adore the female warmblood lines (stopped breeding them because I am less fond of the males). Your real life mare is gorgeous and I adore Daria, she is stunning.
Also glad you like the ones I traded to you :D

springacres

WOW, they are all so very pretty!  Congrats Zaz!

Silvanon

Awe, what a beautiful herd of horses you've got there!  Congrats!