News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Extreme Feli Brag!!

Started by xenon, October 21, 2010, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

Well, as some of you know, my beloved old cat ran away a few weeks ago. As of yet, she's still not home. Because she's amazing, Leet made me a mimic of her.

I meant to post this up as soon as I got her, but life sorta ate my face and then ran away with it... But now is definitely the time. Presenting the incredible Bobcat, my fat old lady tat:

She's absolutely perfect. I still feel all wibbly when I look at her, she just makes me so happy. <3 Thank you again, Leet. Even if she doesn't come home, I feel like I'm starting to get a worthwhile tribute set up for her.

YourLoveOnly

*hugs xenon again* I really hope she does come home. I know this must be so hard to deal with on top of everything else. The mimic is really gorgeous and I am glad she makes you feel a bit better <3

TheLeet

Sorry to hear that she still hasn't come home. Let us know if she does come back *hugs*

I'm so glad that you're pleased with your mimic. I really wanted her to be perfect. It brought back all sorts of memories of cats that I've lost and I felt sad for a few days. They are amazing animals and give you so much love.