News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*dances* I am so happy with my new Feli!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 22, 2011, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

First let me start with: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee *takes deep breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Okay, I am done screaming now XD I am so so SO happy with my new Feli customs.

I added three boys to my collection, one being my first longhair.

Meet Delight:

Featuring my favorite natural colors, a gorgeous torbie pattern and the cutest face markings. And did I mention he is a longhair too? So full of win.

Dusk shows a gorgeous dark ticked tabby with residual markings. I adore ticked tabby and only had female showing the pattern, so I am glad to add a boy to my group. His icy blue eyes make him a real stunner I think and the hidden cream could produce some really interesting tortie/torbie results in a breeding.

Finally we have Twix, who I secretly want to eat. He looks delicious.. err, I mean handsome of course *blinks innocently* He is in one of my favorite poses, has stunning colors and only my second spotted tabby, so I am really happy with him.

Yaaaay! *does another little dance* I am totally in love. I really am. And I totally know which boys will father my next few breedings.

Pinkshadow

Neocridders

Gorgeous!!
I adore them. I hope I see some kittens from these boys someday!

YourLoveOnly

Certainly! I will use each them soon =)
They are certainly my favorite boys right now! I already submitted this month's breeding when they arrived, but the next two months I want to use Delight and Dusk for sure.

Neocridders

I must say Delight is my favorite. So, I'll be stalking for the babies <3 <3

toffeeca

I love Delight. I will be stalking for his babies. :D

YourLoveOnly

He will be next month, so the March batch <3

toffeeca

Yay, his babies will be my birthday babies! YLO loves me right? She gives me great birthday presents...jk, But I  need to figure out who your favorite of my feli are so that I can breed babies to tempt you with. :)

YourLoveOnly

That works like so: You send PM going "YLO who do you love?" YLO replies, toffeeca knows. See, simple xD

springacres

I will also be stalking for his babies.  Assuming there are any left after Toffeeca and Neo get their hands on them that is. XD

YourLoveOnly

XD It is not first come first served. *replies to toffeeca's PM all amused*
If anyone else wants to know which pairings I love for bribing purposes, feel free to ask XD
I have a feeling this will be a hugely populair litter of babies.. Here is hoping we get a large amount!

toffeeca

Who are you planning to breed him with thus far (meaning not including any babies that could come from February breeding season)?

Winged

Gorgeous new Feli! I agree, Delight is gorgeous, so bright  :D Hmm so which of my four do you like best for pairing?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Toss up still between Autumn, Samira and Mollie. Autumn and Delight would make my favorite colors and tabby type, while Samira and Mollie would produce more variety and still have gorgeous babies.

@Winged: Lundi!! I loved the kitten she produced last time and spotted tabby too, so Lundi x Buttons would be my favorite pairing (Lindt is gorgeous too, but his base colors are grey and black too so Lundi x Buttons would give more variety and more choice =D and I prefer shorthairs)