News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gryphions kittens all grown up =D

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 17, 2011, 09:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

My beloved characters Jack and Adriana had babies! These characters represent my parents, so they are very special to me. I was delighted with the colorful bundle of babies and am even happier with the adults.. It looks like they even got some leopard spots from further down the lineage (Georgie is supposed to be Jack's mom, even though I both ordered them as customs) and if not then I have no clue where they came from XD But they look awesome!

Here are the babies all grown up :D

I kept these two:

She now lives with PonyMama:

And she lives with Kahlira:

Pinkshadow

zarzamora

Ooo I love ponymama's!! Such pretty colours!

Winged

They look great, congrats! I especially like the first one!
Owner of Gliders!

Neocridders

.... Ok. I'm going to figure out whereI went wrong.
I don't think I was looking at the right pair.... I'll figure out wht I did.
:o

YourLoveOnly

I figured once I saw the leopard spots on the adults.. XD I am 99% sure you bred Jack x Georgie by accident instead of Jack x Adriana. But I can make it work in-character and explain it, as long as the pedigree does not show Jack and Georgie as parents because they represent my dad and grandma in real life and that would be so wrong @_@

But they are so stunning <3

Kahlira

Don't think i've seen her parents before today, they're quite stunning =D

T%hank you for allowing me my little beloved <3

Her sibs are delectable as well.

YourLoveOnly

The links were in the original trading post too XD
Personal characters, me loves them <3

Glad you like your girl :D

Kahlira

Totally missed the links XD

Kah is full of fail. lol

Neocridders

I am pretty sure I was looking at Georgie.
Ahh. So sorry. I hope everything still works out though. I think they all look related though, even if Grandma's markings show through a lot more than mom's. So I am sorry I messed that up >.< The actual mom (Adriana) will be listed as mom, as long as that's ok with you. She is technically the mother, even though... grandma influenced the markings a lot.

Sorry for my mistake. I don't know why I looked up the wrong IDs DX

*majors hugs* sorry!

YourLoveOnly

It's okay, they turned out stunning and I think it makes a fun RP xD I actually find it quite cute they inherited some of grandma's markings =3 And if you look at PonyMama's pretty for example I don't think it is very impossible for Adriana to have been the mom here. So yep, it will all work out <3