News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*shows off her Corau* =D MORE ADDED <3

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 27, 2011, 04:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Okay so now that Livi brought Corau to Secundi I really want to show off my pretties >w<

Let's start with my non-characters from events:

Geb (M) - Flora (F)

Nim (M) - Aaron (M)
Geb was my first Corau, an Earth Elemental won from a raffle. Flora is his daughter, a Flower Elemental, I bred her myself. Nim is from a flatsale and Aaron is another breeding, he is Flora's son.

Next are my characters that of most of you are probably familiar with XD We are raising money for Japan on Garden Terrace and I had some cash in paypal and on hand, so I bought a ton of custom pretties. It's for a good cause <3

Art (M) - Celine (F) - JennyLee (F) - Quirine (F)

Jack (M) - Anthony (M) - Christine (F)

Luanna (F) - Robin (M) - Georgie (F)

Aren't they amazing? =D I am still expecting a few more pretties, but I just really wanted to show them off >w< It's defenitely one of my favorite adoptables and I really love them ^^ *is a sucker for highly customizable & custom posed stuff*

livi

Wow all but two of those donation Corau are looking the same way! I need to fix this for your next batch lol.

Winged

They all look gorgeous YLO! My favourite is probably Jack or Georgie.  :D
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Livi you are not allowed to complain XD I love them all <3

Thanks Winged ^^ I find it very hard to pick a favorite, but if I must I think it's Luanna.
Will defenitely post here once my other pretties arrive too =D

YourLoveOnly

Loooook two more! =D

First off Moridin, as a Demon >w<

He even has a voodoo doll! <33 Aren't his traits super awesome? =3 His usual white markings are muted a bit too fit his Demon-ness, but I think he still looks great =D

And Adriana! =D

I really really love how she turned out <3 Her pose is so cute and her tail and her ears and THOSE WINGS =D

YourLoveOnly

Damian & Genna, mimicing an Okapi and Giraffe. They are some of my favorite animals as well and Crystal and I were creating this Emotion featuring real animals. I already got Art and Celine before so I've now added these two to my growing army.

I also did a breeding using Laviee's Wood Elemental and my own Anthony who is a Nature Elemental.
They had the cutest little Vine Elemental baby:

I named her Vidya =)