News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheKennel CYO litters

Started by zarzamora, May 15, 2011, 03:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

I am very proud of my first attempts at dog coats! I wasn't very confident going in but 4 litters later I'm feeling better! 2 of the litters are my own so I'll show those off, but I suppose I better leave the others I coloured for their owners to show off lol x

If anyone is struggling with the CYO and would like me to do a litter for them with one of their beds, I dont mind doing it- I can't promise I'll be quick - as I only really have weekends, but if you'd like me to do it I normally ask for a pup in return x

Italian Greyhounds:
Proud Parents:
x

I was lazy and just did the adult version of the pups- but here they are:

And then I coloured some spaniels up

Mummy and Daddy:
x

and the babies:

YourLoveOnly

I'm glad to see Hero is still so well loved by you <3 He was defenitely a hard one to give up when I quit cockers. I shall brag too, because you colored me adorable Afghans >w<

Pinkshadow

i loove the girlie cockers :p

zarzamora

teehee, yay! Thanks for bragging YLO! So relieved that you like them!! Fingers crossed ryuu likes her sammies now!

Thanks Pink! I love the girlies too- the boy has found a home already, not sure which of the girl i will be keeping though

zarzamora

Ryuukokoro

Eee ee ee!! I have pretty Zarz litter of prettiness! ^________^

zarzamora

weeeee! I had so much fun with them!

Pinkshadow

Willow

I adore those Iggies :O

And the cockers, but I love all cockers xDD
I might have to bribe you for a litter >o>

zarzamora

Winged

They all look adorable, especially the iggies :) I shall have to find something to bribe you with to colour for me... If that's okay? I fail at colouring dogs.
Owner of Gliders!

zarzamora

zarzamora

I've been super busy!! But only 2 litters for me!

GSD yummies!
Winged Dreams lovely "Firefly" x my boy" Rocky"

Winged Dreams "Becky" x Ponymama's "Toruk"

zarzamora

As a side note- I have now coloured over 80 doggies! :o

Kahlira

ohh GSD! 8pawsat*

Good job, Zazzybean!