Nomnomnom! *dances around happily* - April 01 Easter Nom added!!

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 03, 2013, 10:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Yaaaaay! It was my turn for Nom breeding!! There is nothing on Secundi that gets me as excited as Garden Noms do and I've had waaay too many plans to carry out in one turn XD But the plans I did carry out turned out perfectly as planned, or as far as I can tell without seeing the wings anyway, and I am super happy!! :D

Take two brown-ish parents with unique body patterns and amazing wings and toss them together.. This is the result! The body colors aren't 100% what I tried for, but close enough and I think their wings will be really really stunning so I am very happy with these babies!

With a goal of passing on mom's stunning coat and coloration but with more colorful wings I can say this is already half succeeded! Will have to wait until she's grown to see if it's a full success, but I am really pleased with her body, similair to mom but just a tad darker!

Awesome Flight Nom boy, with a unique pattern he got from his daddy.

My purple carrot baby! Personally I don't think you can go wrong with tan x anything for purple carrot breedings :P And look at that, one stunning baby boy!

And a brag that is not a breeding, but equally amazing.. My character Georgie, who represents my grandmother, got turned into a Nom!

Aralie

*scoops up all of YLO's nomlets for a cuddle* Adorable nomlets!

*pats Georgie* gorgeous!

Silvanon

Lovely wings on Georgie!  And what a beautiful batch of nomlets too!  Congrats! :)

TheLeet

I'm glad that you're happy with them! ^___^

CutieePiee

So jelly of your new bunch of Noms! You know I love Georgie. And I really like the flight nom's markings!

YourLoveOnly

My babies are all grown up! *feels like a proud momma* They are so stunning!

Let's start with my two favorites!

And then my purple carrot boy:

Aaand mothers with daughters:
The goal for #1 was momma's body pattern with warmer brown, the goal for #2 was very close to momma in body but with more colorful wings. That went pretty well, don't you think?

I'm a very happy YLO!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

TheLeet

YourLoveOnly

I really do, she was my second favorite of all the Easter Noms, right after Keilin's, so I am very pleased :D