SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mostre Cavalos | Find your soulmate

Started by Mostre Cavalos, July 03, 2012, 11:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mostre Cavalos

RP Event

---

You've wondered onto a farm where there are beautiful horses everywhere. Beautiful eloquent long legged animals scatter the grounds. Pawing at the ground and neighing to the wind, they all turn their eyes to you as you enter the gate. A man approaches you, asking in a boasting voice "what strikes your fancy? A beautiful bay to carry you over jumps...A gleaming chestnut to prance about in a silver halter...or a dark black thats sparkling coats that'll make chills run down the judges spines as it enters the arena?" He looks out to the horses in the fields.

He points towards a corral with 5 horses in it, "these horses here" he says "are the 5 prizes for the contest you entered yourself in" *remembering back to the booth where you signed up to win a grandchampions offspring back at the fall show* "However just because you've been called to come in, does not necessarily mean you've won a horse. I ask that each and everyone of you tell me what you are looking for. I have everything from an everyday trail horse to grand prix prospects" He smiles and waives you over to the corral where he is now standing.

---

To enter the contest you must give me a paragraph style story on what your looking for and why. Whether it be pet quality, show quality, or breeding quality the story is up to you!

The 5 stories that ask for the nearest discription of the horses I have with win them. You cannot describe color, or gender however.

---

The Horses

Male flea bitten grey

Female golden palomino

Male buckskin overo

Female blue roan sabino

Male bay tobiano

Female sooty buckskin

Male dapple blood bay

Only 5 of the above horses will find homes.

Mostre Cavalos

You may feel free to post :] Our host will be chiming in and out of the responses :]

SkySong

That blood bay and golden palo are gorgeous. I can only see them and the blue roan, though.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Mostre Cavalos

Maybe try refreshing? I can see all of them on both chrome & e internet. If the problem persists please let me know.

SkySong

I can see all of them now. Very pretty!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Daimas

Scullisto

The day had finally come!  I had been called to the foal pen of the Grand champion offspring raffle.  I dreamed of dark beautiful horse that was not only a companion but a stunning show horse in its own right.  Seamless scenarios of galloping across meadows, leaping fences and skidding into show rings danced through my brain.  All the horses were beautiful in their own right, but one there would be my Wildfire...my passion and my friend. A natural, dark beauty with a spark of fire behind their eyes is the one I am hoping for.
The old song Wildfire kept playing through my head and my heart thumped.  A dream...yes, for what I really wanted was a companion and show horse.  An animal that I could travel to shows as well as ride, free as the wind.  Selkie, my prized show mare, and Mack my stallion would have another horse to add to their herd so that at least one of them would have a friend in the paddock. I hoped this new addition would bring balance to our stable and some much needed distraction.