News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~*GroveKin*~ Sea Prince {Auction}

Started by CrystalAngelNeko, June 19, 2013, 01:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalAngelNeko

CrystalAngelNeko

This is an auction for this stunningly handsome Siren Grovekin. This handsome boy is in actuality a prince. Sirens are known for having larger families, and he is one of many princes (and princesses of course) to the Trilantian kingdom.

This is a USD ONLY auction.  I am currently raising money so I can buy a new tablet.

This auction is a little weird as it will be actively running on two boards. I don't want to exclude either my RP player base nor the secundians so this is my only solution. As such I am going to have a very strict snipe guarding rule in order to make sure our own errors do not make for someone getting screwed.

In order to win this auction you must hold the final bid for a total of 5 minutes. That means if you post your final bid 30 seconds before the end of the auction you will still have to hold it for 5 total minutes before the auction will be deemed closed. If someone outbids you in that time then they must hold their bid for a total of 5 minutes until the auction is deemed closed. This can continue on indefinitely, but I hope that it won't <3. This is to protect people on both sites.

I will link the auction threads for both auctions so you can track, but we will be updating regularly especially at the end.
GroveKin

The auction begins NOW.

The auction will end Wednesday, June 26 at 12:00PM EST time (This is 10AM on Secundi and 9AM on Grovekin).

Starting Bid is $7 (price of a premade)
No BIN
Minimum Increase: $.50

High Bidder: 25$ by Rosedawn (GroveKin)

Please post all bids in Teal

CrystalAngelNeko

Rosedawn

Rosedawn

CrystalAngelNeko

Rosedawn

Auction ends in 50 minutes current high bid $25