News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria Custom Marking USD Auction

Started by Rosedawn, June 20, 2013, 05:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

Every 50 Elenaria we personally color we are allowed to do 1 Elenaria that has fantasy markings. This can be anything from swirls and zebra patterns to leopard spots or really anything the imagination can conjure.

I am 5 away from my 100 Elenaria and so I have decided that for this very special Elenaria I will be having a USD auction. I know there is a lot of USD stuff floating around right now but I hope this will still garner some attention! And as the amount goes up so does the awesomeness of the Elenaria.

Starting Bid: $7
No BIN
No min Increase

For $7 you will receive a Custom Marking Elenaria. This Elenaria will be a Full Custom Elenaria, and though the marking is fantastic, the colors must still be natural!

At $10 we will allow it to be a double whammy, both custom markings and fantastical colors!

At $15 the Elenaria will receive a premade item addition. That's right! We're coming up with a few items to help customize and accessorize your Elenaria and if the auction hits $15 then you will receive 1 or more of these new shiny items!

At $25 we will allow you to have us CREATE your very own 1 of a kind custom item for your Elenaria.

Proceeds from this auction will go to the Crystal needs a tablet fund.

Please send $$ to crystalaaa@live.com for her paypal, as a gift, and please add the note that this is for the Elenaria auction once you've won.

The auction begins now and will run until 11:59PM Secundi time on June 30 (even if I am not here to witness the end which I most certainly won't be)

Good luck and happy bidding!

Rosedawn

High Bid: $8 Skysnolimit

Thank you!!

YourLoveOnly

I hope this auction is repeated sometime when I can spend funds, I'd love a fantasy custom with fantasy markings someday as my character Moridin would be so perfect on the demon breed <3 Good luck with the fundraising!

Rosedawn

I hope to and I know Sera has one coming up as well.

Hoping this at least hits fantasy colors! Cause that's always so fun!

toffeeca

Rosedawn

Grants toffee! I'll send you the form once I receive confirmation that crystal received the funds. Ty!

Rosedawn

I think he turned out pretty awesome!

Ryuukokoro