Venamari Special Lineset Customs [AAA Site Renewal Fundraiser]

Started by Figment, October 13, 2013, 12:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figment

I know I still have a few custom colorings of the venamari to be done and I apologize for the long wait for that. >>; However, now that the local convention is over, I don't have any other pressing matters that desperately need my attention and I can get back to coloring the few Venamari that I owe people.

I had intended for these to be a breeding-special Venamari sub-species, but one of my favorite sites, a community that I absolutely love, is in need, so rather than being a breeding-special sub-species, I'm introducing these guys as a fundraiser special lineset!

In order to raise funds for AAA's site renewal, I'm offering custom colorations for these guys at  $5 each.

To claim a slot, simply fill out this form:

[b][color=blue]Venamari Special[/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Subspecies:[/b] Leonus
[b]Fantasy or Referenced:[/b]
[b]If Fantasy:[/b] Please describe colors and markings you would like. Be as specific as you'd like, or as vague as you'd like. I can work with anything.
[b]If Referenced:[/b] Please post a link to the image or the name of the cat/fish you'd like it to be based on.

Once I have confirmed your slot(s), please send payment via paypal to bigsiso2@yahoo.com

Please note: I may not work on these in the order received. I may skip around a bit, but each order will be filled.

Figment

Goal: $0/85

This fundraiser will be the only chance to obtain an adoptable on this lineset!

DawnStar7

As its for AAA, I'll try to get one or two...our more.  :)  It's killing me that my kindle doesn't like the AAA website, for some reason.  >.<

Figment

DawnStar7

So do I!  Sadly, we're STILL living in an ancient RV behind Matthew's parents' house.  We had hoped to only have to live there for a couple of months before getting our own place, but it hasn't turned out that way.  At this rate, we probably won't get moved into a place of our own until after the holidays.  :(

CrystalAngelNeko

You know I would buy some if I wasn't so tight on money ♥ good luck fig!

Figment

Dawn: I wish you all the luck!

Crys: I know. <3 It's why I'm reaching out to some of my other online communities for help. I know most people are tight on money right now.