News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CDA & Gremlins - Activity

Started by Wildfilly94, December 23, 2013, 07:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

New plan - Friday while BF is working, if I am still with him that night, I will be trying my hand at coloring with my mouse again. I hope I can get through some breedings, but if not, I will have some premades and such made for.. something. I won;t be able to charge my laptop while I work because unfortunately they do not have outlets... like ANYWHERE in walmart for me to work with. So, I will do the best I can at a fast pace friday, and maybe if I get bored and BF wants to play his xbox and annoy me, I will work on colorings on thursday as well. I am cracking down and really hoping my mouse coloring skills aren't too bad. I was so used to my precious tablet, and did so well with it, it will be quite a change to use my mouse again.

NOW, I am aware that we have been highly inactive and I'm SO very sorry for this. Seriously, I just got so worked up with a new job (Which is no more) and college (this semester was very important) that I just simply didn't have the time for secundi very much, and definitely not for adoptables. Now I have all the time in the world until mid-January or until I get a new job to color, so now it is a matter of making time to sit down and try to color again.

CDA and Gremlin breeding lists are huge, and haven't been touched in a long time. I am sorry for this. Bunraku has been busy with other things, and so have I to be able to sit down and color. I had my tablet ready last week to color, photoshop open and then my pen broke so breedings are still delayed until atleast friday. The main issue I have, is the top breeding for Gremlins and for CDA is a complex breeding, so I am afraid to attempt those with a mouse. I don't really know whats going to happen friday.. I hope I can get those done easily and nicely...

I am also aware that CDA item distributes are getting a bit big. I think I would like to try something like FCFC has done with out of season beds. However, that will have to wait until I atleast know if I can color with a mouse adequately again. More info about this to come.

Now that that is all settled, What does everyone want to see happen with Gremlins and CDA? Are you open to USD sales of any sort? (To help with getting a pen, as well as life with no job) Do you want some random events? New, creative events? If so, any and all ideas, elaborate and simple are welcome. I do not want to be over-whelmed with a ton of events and activity though, as I am searching like mad for a job, and Im afraid I'll start something huge and get backlogged because the job will take away all my time... But I will try to accomadate everyone's wishes as best as I can.

Thank you,

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Santa Hats

I know it's a bit silly, but I wanted a little something to do for Christmas, and since coloring was a fail, I tried to make a little item instead!
If you would like any of your Gremlin or CDA pets to don a cute Santa hat in celebration of christmas, please post the following form and send a 1k fee to the CDA account. ^^
**NOTE: These can be removed when you request, but you MUST let me know if you want them removed ON THE FORM or I will not be able to remove the hat**

I want a Santa Hat!
Usrname:
Pet Link:
Keep Hat or Change Back:
Date to Change, If Applicable:

(They're cuter on the pets, promise!)

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Saturnalia

Best of luck! I color, and template, and... um... everything with just my mouse. It can be a pain, but I have faith in you! :)

Love seeing events from CDA, but as you said, don't get yourself too bogged down to the point where it becomes a chore or stressful.

Rosedawn

How much would a pen cost you wild?

Wildfilly94

It was $35 last week when I checked.

Winged

Good luck! I've always coloured with a mouse (and before that a laptop touchpad when i first started) so i don't know what it's like to use a tablet. I hope you can adjust back :)
For the breedings, perhaps skip the really complex ones for now? If you explained that you needed practice with your mouse before doing those breedings, i'm sure they would understand.
Owner of Gliders!

Riverwind

Aww I have never had the experience of an art tablet, either. I hope you are able to make do with using the mouse until you can get a new pen. <3

Wildfilly94

Thank you guys!! I got help from a friend in coloring the breedings I've had most trouble with, which luckily were at the top of the list, so I don't have to skip anyone for now. ^^ One of the breedings is done and will be uploaded shortly, and the other should be done soon.

I may get time today between cookie baking and family stuff to color, though can't guarantee.

SPO

Best of luck Wild! I do everything with a track pad. -.- YOu can do it!

Wildfilly94

;-; No way SPO! Thats crazy!

In effort to include something for christmas, I have a little silly event up for you all. ^^