News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adoptable Cancelled

Started by Whimsy, January 20, 2014, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

This adoptable has been cancelled, due to owner leaving secundi.

Ember

Name: Can I name after seeing him?
Owner: Ember
Body: 2
Plummage: 1
Markings: 1
Eyes: 2
Three least favorite colors: Pink, brown, yellowy-green

Silvanon

Name: Mivel
Owner: Silvanon
Body: 1
Plummage: 2
Markings: 2
Eyes: 1
Three least favorite colors: no poo-green please.  Anything else is fine :)

SPO

red_uni387

these are SO cute @___@

Form
Name: Can I name after seeing the critter?
Owner: red_uni387
Markings:1
Three least favorite colors: green, gold, lime

Whimsy

There are a few pickups in the record halls, those who need to name their animals can just shoot me a pm please. Be sure to include the ID number

SGA

Form
Name:
Owner: Kadana Sorano
Body:1
Plummage:1
Markings:2
Eyes:2
Three least favorite colors: I'm actually becoming more fond of the colors I didnt used to like, but for now I will say pink, red, and neonish.
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Bunraku

Form
Name:
Owner: Bunraku
Body:2
Markings: 1
Three least favorite colors: orange, poopy colors, eye searing pink (though I do like pale pink)

Ryuukokoro

Form
Name: Starstalker
Owner: Ryuukokoro
Three least favorite colors: orange, yellow, brown

Arty

Form
Name: Addy
Owner: Arty
Plummage: 1
Three least favorite colors: pink, magenta, bright olive green

Sunchaser

Okay so i have been debating this since I saw you come back whimsy about whether to post something or not but I feel I must. I want to follow this adoptable pretty badly because I love the art for them but here is my problem. You dissapear a lot and come back and right away you start a brand new adopt. You did with the FCFC, The Livery and I think i recall another adopt that you used to do.

What i want to know is what are your plans for these guys? Are you going to stick around? hire staff that if something happens to you they have full rights or what? I hate being this person but I know I was very upset when you dissapeared with the FCFC and I had to deal with some things that I had no idea about. So i am asking for my sake and maybe to let others know i guess to also see what your plans are. If you plan to stick around and what not Fantastic I can't wait to follow but if this is just a phase again I don't want to fall in love with a adopt that dissapears.

So yeah... Some might see me as mean for posting this or whatever truthfully im just trying to figure out if these guys will stay because Like I said they are awesome. so yeah...

SPO

I was on the team for these as well Sunny :3